I guess I was wrong

Sipherdidus

I agree, but when I read the forums...All I see are people saying problems about pve and people post things about pvp.

Pvp is the only measure we have that gives numbers currently, that's all we have to go on. I don't have a damage meter comparing my dps to a sorc or op to post.

I can tell you I need a tank near my level of gear in order for them to have a chance at holding threat over me, even then I'll still pull sometimes and need to vanish.

No warrior archetype has ever had a load of cc to use. We're known for high damage and self cooldowns, that's about it. The fact that we have all these group buffs just makes us even more appealing.

Wow had warriors, dk's and rets. Stuns and snares were all you really had there.

Aion had gladiators when dps specced no real cc.

Rift warriors had a stun and aoe fear from what I recall.

Long term cc was always given to the mage/caster type.

Edited by Kricys

Pvp is the only measure we have that gives numbers currently, that's all we have to go on. I don't have a damage meter comparing my dps to a sorc or op to post.

I can tell you I need a tank near my level of gear in order for them to have a chance at holding threat over me, even then I'll still pull sometimes and need to vanish.

No warrior archetype has ever had a load of cc to use. We're known for high damage and self cooldowns, that's about it. The fact that we have all these group buffs just makes us even more appealing.

Wow had warriors, dk's and rets. Stuns and snares were all you really had there.

yup waz gona post sumin similar

I see, well maybe things will get better once guild mates gear out more. Just right now, I just feel bad turning them down at times because our tank once a quick clean run that we can't seem to get with them.

I see, well maybe things will get better once guild mates gear out more. Just right now, I just feel bad turning them down at times because our tank once a quick clean run that we can't seem to get with them.

Well sadly most marauders are.... well, terrible. They have no clue what they are doing.

Well sadly most marauders are.... well, terrible. They have no clue what they are doing.

I absolutely want to see your build.

Like holy **** I'm dying to see it now that I saw that damage. I'm currently Anni, and while it's ok, I've never broken 200k dmg, even if I never get cc'ed.

Usually I only get around 100-150k damage.

Teach me.

I absolutely want to see your build.

Like holy **** I'm dying to see it now that I saw that damage. I'm currently Anni, and while it's ok, I've never broken 200k dmg, even if I never get cc'ed.

Usually I only get around 100-150k damage.

Teach me.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100dZhMbZGbRrzbRdGR.1

Just get your procs running find a crowd of people and crap all over them.

5-6k crits on 5 people at once.

Edited by Kricys

... not true - lol funny how you spread misinfo on every thread

I take on lvl 50 sorcers as a level 38 mara - its actuli quite easy as diruption = win + positional play + clever use of cds

But BH are much harder to take down - not mercenary they are a walk in the park - but powertech - so yes i Do agree with the OP powertech is a bit difficult to take down , but not impossible

Then you must be playing crappy sorcs. I am a level 50 marauder with some champ gear and lvl 50 sorcs, if they are good, are damn near indestructible to us.