Are other stats other than primary worth having?

Shogun-Ian

Hey,

I am a Consular and I do go around collecting Datacrons, or have for the first few planets, so my primary stat is Willpower. Obviously things like endurance speak for themselves but is there any point going for things like Aim? Do they offer some sort of secondary advantage? I am guessing power would help if my force is spent and need to attack with something!? But is there any point in really getting the 'crons for that for its use?

I guess it'd save sometime not getting the other ones as the XP given is negligible really!

Cheers

It is what I figured but on some RPG's they have other bonuses be it within converstion, in SW case force persuade, or whatever.

I guess I should only stick to main ones and shards! Cheers!

Thats what I started doing. I was collecting them all at first just to fill out my codex and get experience but after a few level that experience gain is minimal and I don't see a point in completing them for my codex.

The only other stat that you should consider besides your primary and endurance is presence since that affects the effectiveness of your companion.

While it's true that you should always choose your primary stat over others, raising the other stats when given a chance definitely won't hurt, and in some cases does provide some benefit. For example, an assassin or shadow will get increased melee damage from strength, and an agent or smuggler will get increased ranged damage from aim.