Where are all the scoundrel/operative videos?

nskeen

Anyone have some good Scoundrel videos? I found a few good operative videos here and there but not nearly as many as you can find for the other classes.

People thinking this class is going to be an underdog come launch? Or just more people want lightsabers?

What are you thoughts?

There is some on youtube that i've ran across, but those are from beta. Don't know if you meant live streams, because those i haven't found yet.

My guess is that smuggler will be the least played class at least on republic side, but i've always enjoyed playing underdog.

This guy ran a scoundrel/ sawbones live stream during beta and will be doing so again once he is able to play his early access. At the moment he is running a Gunslinger/Marksmen on a friends account.

Really cool guy, that is more then happy to answer questions and damm too bad we all don't have friends like he has, so if your looking for a bit of relief from the general forum crazies while we wait for our turn check out his live stream. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/larceapollo

This guy ran a scoundrel/ sawbones live stream during beta and will be doing so again once he is able to play his early access. At the moment he is running a Gunslinger/Marksmen on a friends account.

Really cool guy, that is more then happy to answer questions and damm too bad we all don't have friends like he has, so if your looking for a bit of relief from the general forum crazies while we wait for our turn check out his live stream. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/larceapollo

Thanks for the promo :D

and yes I will be streaming myself play every time I am online, there are also previously recorded videos on the site as well.

There is practically no scoundrel vids/streams out there, I seem to be the main source of scoundrel streaming.