Something is wrong with my marauder

Pieuweke

I just noticed something strange.

I can't seem to use the regular attack with my lightsabers!

As so, my rage is not building up anymore.

What's wrong?

Anyone else had the same problem?

Which rage builder are you talking about? Battering Assault or ..........?

It's my regular attack (right mouse button on target). No special.

That's not working anymore.

My char is just standing like he wants to do a strike, but norhing is happening.

The only moves that work are my sith and marauder move (i.e. carnage)

It's my regular attack (right mouse button on target). No special.

That's not working anymore.

My char is just standing like he wants to do a strike, but norhing is happening.

The only moves that work are my sith and marauder move (i.e. carnage)

Did you move it out of the first slot on your bar?

OP, in this game, there technically is no "regular attack," and even your most basic of attacks is a particular, class skill. In the case of Marauders, or the other Sith Warrior advanced class, Juggernaut, this is Assault, and begins the game in slot 1 of your quickslot bar. The right mouse button is bound to this slot. So if you have moved it, it will no longer activated with a RMB press. :) Hope that helps.

Right Clicking uses whatever ability is in your default hotbar's far left slot; defaulted to Assault (our basic attack, so to speak) and the 1 key.

If you move Assault out of that slot and put something else in it you're going to find your right click won't "attack" anymore and will, for instance, Force Charge.

You won't be using Assault as a main-priority skill in end-game and I for one enjoy it being on 1. It is, essentially, our "Sinister Strike" skill.