Rage hate

ObiShwan

This is BULLCRAP. I preordered in late November and now I am being told by a number crunching nerd that I MAY NOT EVEN GET ACCESS UNTIL THE 19TH??? Why is BioWare toying with my emotions? Don't they know this is a sensitive issue and that everyone needs to get in early? And to top it off I am being told that the SERVERS HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED? Heres a list of things that were done in anticipation for EGA.

1. Broke up with GF

2. Sent dog to pound

3. Called work and said I had pertussis and would be out for 10 days

4. Stocked up on energy drinks, hot pockets, cup o noodles, coke zero, and medication for bed sores.

5. Disabled my phone

What did I do these things for? NOTHING. By the time I get the stupid game it'll be the 19th and everyone will be level 50 with sick bro gear. Thanks for trampling my heart and crushing my spirits. I don't even know what I'm going to do now...

This is BULLCRAP. I preordered in late November and now I am being told by a number crunching nerd that I MAY NOT EVEN GET ACCESS UNTIL THE 19TH??? Why is BioWare toying with my emotions? Don't they know this is a sensitive issue and that everyone needs to get in early? And to top it off I am being told that the SERVERS HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED? Heres a list of things that were done in anticipation for EGA.

1. Broke up with GF

2. Sent dog to pound

4. Stocked up on energy drinks, hot pockets, cup o noodles, coke zero, and medication for bed sores.

5. Disabled my phone

What did I do these things for? NOTHING. By the time I get the stupid game it'll be the 19th and everyone will be level 50 with sick bro gear. Thanks for trampling my heart and crushing my spirits. I don't even know what I'm going to do now...

Lmao, I came in expecting to have to flame you and ended up pleasantly surprised. :D

1. Broke up with GF

2. Sent dog to pound

5. Disabled my phone

WOW, this is my favorite, so far... :D

this is bullcrap. I preordered in late november and now i am being told by a number crunching nerd that i may not even get access until the 19th??? Why is bioware toying with my emotions? Don't they know this is a sensitive issue and that everyone needs to get in early? And to top it off i am being told that the servers have been corrupted? Heres a list of things that were done in anticipation for ega.

1. Broke up with gf

2. Sent dog to pound

3. Called work and said i had pertussis and would be out for 10 days

5. Disabled my phone

what did i do these things for? Nothing. By the time i get the stupid game it'll be the 19th and everyone will be level 50 with sick bro gear. Thanks for trampling my heart and crushing my spirits. I don't even know what i'm going to do now...

I approved this message!

Edited by Justinjedi

If you didn't do #1, you could have the subject of #1 to do #4 for you! But since that's done, might I suggest replacing girlfriend with mother? I saw it worked rather well in that WoW themed episode of Southpark.

But being Asian, I can't. I probably would get a flaming fist of fury into the nether regions; even Chun Li ain't got nothing on my mom.

1. Broke up with GF

2. Sent dog to pound

5. Disabled my phone

Every time I see a post list this, it makes me wonder why making KOTOR an MMO was a good idea. You sir, are a prime example of why I play single player games.

1. Broke up with GF

2. Sent dog to pound

5. Disabled my phone

I call shenanigans. You didn't have a GF.

this is bullcrap. I preordered in late november and now i am being told by a number crunching nerd that i may not even get access until the 19th??? Why is bioware toying with my emotions? Don't they know this is a sensitive issue and that everyone needs to get in early? And to top it off i am being told that the servers have been corrupted? Heres a list of things that were done in anticipation for ega.

1. Broke up with gf

2. Sent dog to pound

3. Called work and said i had pertussis and would be out for 10 days

5. Disabled my phone

what did i do these things for? Nothing. By the time i get the stupid game it'll be the 19th and everyone will be level 50 with sick bro gear. Thanks for trampling my heart and crushing my spirits. I don't even know what i'm going to do now...

i ain't even mad.