Elara Dorne Question[spoilers]

Garethbah

Hi guys, i've been having problems since I got elara basically she dosen't give me quests I often get them in batches, currently...

She asked me to marry her and I accepted, after that i spoke to her again and she asked would I like to have kids some day and I said yes

I've not had any quests from her since that but if I stand in certain parts of the republic fleet it says she wants to speak to me on my spaceship but if I move it goes away, also if I go to the spaceship she has no quest for me.

And this is what I mean, as you can see from the first screenshot below she has a quest for me, and in the second when i leave the zone she has none.

http://i.imgur.com/nlqQT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0Ew8j.jpg

Is the story with elara over, or is there more to go :confused:

Any help would be appreciated

Edited by Garethbah

I think you'll have to do the next bit of the class story to open up for more options.

I'm at the same step as you are, but don't forsee any additional cutscenes for quite some time, given that I had 8 in a row last when I completed the Gauntlet.

The 'she wants to talk to you' icon is bugged, if you want to know if she really wants to talk or not (without going to the ship) simply click on her, if she wants to talk she will tell you then, if she doesnt then she will give you a random sentence. Edited by Uthyr

The 'she wants to talk to you' icon is bugged, if you want to know if she really wants to talk or not (without going to the ship) simply click on her, if she wants to talk she will tell you then, if she doesnt then she will give you a random sentence.

I love the quote in your sig. GREAT movie.

Edited by Hyfy

Also, just an FYI you get the quests in "batches" because they are strangely hard-gated by story Chapters. I had about 7,000 affection at the end of Chapter 1 and got 6-8 straight conversations with her and then nothing for the rest of the story arc. I was then at 10,000 affection at the end of Chapter 2 and got 6-8 more.

With all of my other companions who are progressing much more slowly in affection I get their quests at much more regular intervals as their affection towards me rises, since they are not being bottlenecked by Chapter.

• 1 year later...
I have to ask my trooper toon if female and I have Elana at max points. the last story that i seen from her was part 3 from what i have read. I was waiting for her to show up in my companion list in the family tree part and see has not showen up there. I have almost finished chapter 2 and was wondering if being the same sex kills the fact. is my story ended and i never get here in the companion completion box