A year from now SWTOR will be known for...

TheMove

I support this. Its like buying a movie and watching it with the sound off. Research what STORY DRIVEN MMORPG means OP. Mabye then you can be wiser about your purchases.

See how far that story driven aspect gets you when you hit 50. Or maybe you will just pay 15 a month to roll alts constantly.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came out from under my bridge. This topic is at the top hours later haha. Only if there was such a thing as forum fishing. My lures would be hot.

lol trolls lose. Never admit that your forum fishing or it's game over. Do it right next time, I have faith in you still.

See how far that story driven aspect gets you when you hit 50. Or maybe you will just pay 15 a month to roll alts constantly.

With a great story like this i will likely roll quite a few alts. There is also an endgame and unlike other MMO makers they have kept there entire staff on to constantly update the game.

It sounds like it's going in the right diretion, not sure what you are talking about.

In a story based game, they're not alts.

They're your other characters.

You endgame-centric people are amusing.

Step 1: Rush to max level as quickly as possible, skipping as much content as possible.

Step 2: Rush to endgame as quickly as possible, skipping as much content as possible.

Step 3: Stand around, complaining that there is not enough content. despite skipping most of it.

Step 1 - do a few planets not skipping anything.

Step 2 - Realize majority of quests are repeats of previous planet missions

Step 3 - start skipping repeats.

Step 4 - Skip everything but class quests.

It's closed-minded to think that all players will have the same playstyle. I happen to find the story refreshing. Others may (righfully so) find it boring and taking away content. Neither side is right or wrong. The game is just what it is.

What is concerning is the development time spent on all those movies. MMOs are a tough enough beast to keep creating content for as is. Add in those movies and you have a conflict of interest. Make more content to keep your high levels happy? Or spend massive dev time creating more movies which will limit the content you can make?

Those are legitimate questions...

Like the person said, the premise of this game was being a story-driven MMO. They spent a lot of time and money on it because THAT WAS THE MAIN PREMISE.

If you don't like that and would rather they spend less time on it and a lot of time doing something else, then this is not the game for you, truly. Of course people will have different playstyles, and that is WHY THERE ARE DIFFERENT GAMES.

So most of the content is just sitting there listening to story rather than playing the actual game.

In a game where you have to pay $15 a month to play?

The funny part is you see nothing wrong with this.

I guess youve never been to a movie? Imagine a movie you interact with. Or you just need to get out more.