Wtb Victory Rush.

Teladis

Ahh now it's obvious. You played possibly the most dumbed down, easy to use class in wow. I guess you were arms. Just charge hamstring rend blow cooldowns and tunnel damage into someone.

Sorry kiddo gotta press more than a few buttons on a marauder. Move along.

Ahh now it's obvious. You played possibly the most dumbed down, easy to use class in wow. I guess you were arms. Just charge hamstring rend blow cooldowns and tunnel damage into someone.

Wow was the best game in its time, don't act like you are good or better than me. Marauder is underpower and will get buffed. Nothing you can say or act like you are better than us will change it.

To act like any mmo is tough makes me laugh. This game is just as simple as wow, Eq or any mmo that has come out.

The very fact alot of the skills we use is the same as wow and you act like they did not get things from it is a joke in itself.

Edited by Teladis

This is a forum for constructiv discussions and yet there is so much hate...

but tbh your post is kinda useless^^

Most of the post in here are useless telling people to l2p or others seeing problems. The very fact that bioware ignored the beta testers proves post are useless anyway.

Also how is my post useless? Wow had to do the very same thing, because warriors had the same problem as mara do now. If we had a strike that healed us after we kill something it would balance this class out alot.

Edited by Teladis

are you claiming that marauder gameplay is harder than wow's warrior?

not sure if trolling or stupid

victory rush only activates when you defeated an opponent right - wel kinda useless in pvp except when you kill a target

also it used to heal and charge - well if you want second charge go rage and if you want to heal you can always stick to Anni with shorter cd on force leap ..

Most of the post in here are useless telling people to l2p or others seeing problems. The very fact that bioware ignored the beta testers proves post are useless anyway.

Also how is my post useless? Wow had to do the very same thing, because warriors had the same problem as mara do now. If we had a strike that healed us after we kill something it would balance this class out alot.

I sense great anger.

Learn to play the class and you'll be like "OMG WE'RE GOING TO GET NERFED WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT!!!!"

I know this class better than most of the people on this forum. I know the flaws. I've called the flaws and I'm prob better than most on this forum.

This class needs something like this, and whoever was talking about pvp with a pve move made me chuckle. Thanks.

I know this class better than most of the people on this forum. I know the flaws. I've called the flaws and I'm prob better than most on this forum.

This class needs something like this, and whoever was talking about pvp with a pve move made me chuckle. Thanks.

No obviously you don't. This class is fine and I output damage like a mofo and it's insane. Once you get geared people are going to call you broken.

l2p sir.

No obviously you don't. This class is fine and I output damage like a mofo and it's insane. Once you get geared people are going to call you broken.

l2p sir.

If that is what you are telling yourself to keep you going hey keep lying to yourself.

I have decent gear, and people in lower gear can still do everything easier, I'm sure once I'm SUPER over geared things will be fine!

Lmao do you people even listen to yourself? A game design for epic story, you got to be super omega high end to get the best out of it? Is this a joke? I hate to tell everyone in here but, once you are 50 and get good gear, there is still a gap that can't be changed. If you think damage is our problem, you don't know the class as well as you think.

I'm done fussing about it, More and more people see the problem and they will keep seeing it until bioware does something besides taping on a fury system.

Edited by Teladis

If that is what you are telling yourself to keep you going hey keep lying to yourself.

I have decent gear, and people in lower gear can still do everything easier, I'm sure once I'm SUPER over geared things will be fine!

Lmao do you people even listen to yourself? A game design for epic story, you got to be super omega high end to get the best out of it? Is this a joke? I hate to tell everyone in here but, once you are 50 and get good gear, there is still a gap that can't be changed. If you think damage is our problem, you don't know the class as well as you think.

I'm done fussing about it, More and more people see the problem and they will keep seeing it until bioware does something besides taping on a fury system.

Seriously you're doing something wrong, what spec are you playing? are you running pugs, are you going after the first red name you see, are you just jumping right in to everyone... Seriously part of pvp isn't playing like an idiot. I went 250k damage 41 kills, 0 deaths, 50k healing, and a ball score in huttball earlier. So you're doing something wrong.

Seriously you're doing something wrong, what spec are you playing? are you running pugs, are you going after the first red name you see, are you just jumping right in to everyone... Seriously part of pvp isn't playing like an idiot. I went 250k damage 41 kills, 0 deaths, 50k healing, and a ball score in huttball earlier. So you're doing something wrong.

This is the problem you are talking pvp, I'm talking pve. I'm sure pvp has it's own problems, but what i'm talking about is something that is core wrong with the class when it comes to taking out group mobs with ease. If damage was a problem, I would whine about damage. Like many others have said damage seems fine, but the very fact that almost all the fights even in decent gear requires to blow every cd, to put forth a ton of effort that should not be required at the gear that you have something is wrong. When other classes can blow through daily quest with very little risk and you have to put forth a ton of effort to be on par with them.

Putting forth alot of effort and having to micro dance should make you shine above other classes that don't have to do it. However, this class makes you go to hell just to be on par with everyone else I would not even say on par because the 5-10 percent extra damage you do is not worth the trade off. That is the issue.

Edited by Teladis

This is the problem you are talking pvp, I'm talking pve. I'm sure pvp has it's own problems, but what i'm talking about is something that is core wrong with the class when it comes to taking out group mobs with ease. If damage was a problem, I would whine about damage. Like many others have said damage seems fine, but the very fact that almost all the fights even in decent gear requires to blow every cd, to put forth a ton of effort that should not be required at the gear that you have something is wrong. When other classes can blow through daily quest with very little risk and you have to put forth a ton of effort to be on par with them.

Isn't that what you do on pve fights? blow CD's? I don't use any CD's on trash mobs and on bosses it's waht you should be doing

Putting forth alot of effort and having to micro dance should make you shine above other classes that don't have to do it. However, this class makes you go to hell just to be on par with everyone else I would not even say on par because the 5-10 percent extra damage you do is not worth the trade off. That is the issue.

5-10% extra damage is well worth actually playing a game and not just spamming one skill.