Kolto Pack need a buff.

Ernaud

Actually lvl 50, and 40 at the pvp rank, i only use kolto pack when i am kicked on Underworld Medicine.

20 energy+ 1 upperhand is way too expensive compared to the UM (25 energy but proc a free UH)+EM combo.

The casting time difference is meaningless once u get enought haste.

At least remove 10 energy from the cost or up the amount of healing done...

Actually lvl 50, and 40 at the pvp rank, i only use kolto pack when i am kicked on Underworld Medicine.

20 energy+ 1 upperhand is way too expensive compared to the UM (25 energy but proc a free UH)+EM combo.

The casting time difference is meaningless once u get enought haste.

At least remove 10 energy from the cost or up the amount of healing done...

Agreed. As it is now, Kolto Pack is completely useless. .5 seconds and 5 energy less than UM means nothing when it barely heals for ~35% more than EM, which costs 0 energy and is instant cast. Kolto needs a small HoT to make it worthwhile.

Right now it is 1527 - 1828 healing for me. It should remain that plus 290 - 347 healing over 6 seconds, stacks up to three times. New stacks refresh timer.

would it be worth using as a non sawbones situationally?

like if you only had 7 in sawbones tree, spot healing but wanted to conserve energy? Or is the 3 second channel better in that regard.

Diagnostic Scan is never a viable heal. If you're not deep Sawbones it shouldn't even be on your hotbar. It's an energy regeneration skill.