Anyone lvl 30? Go Fish!

Later

Hey all - while we have no definitive update on this yet (that'll come tomorrow, I hope, after our investigation concludes) I did want to point out one important thing.

There have been some suggestions of characters running around on servers in the 30-40 range today. We have the metrics here, and the highest level character as of 30 minutes ago is considerably lower level than that.

Again, we take this seriously, and we're looking to see if this is an exploit that we need to rectify - but don't let rumor and speculation run too rampant.

/quote

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=106615#edit106615

Reid:

"Hey all - while we have no definitive update on this yet (that'll come tomorrow, I hope, after our investigation concludes) I did want to point out one important thing.

There have been some suggestions of characters running around on servers in the 30-40 range today. We have the metrics here, and the highest level character as of 30 minutes ago is considerably lower level than that.

Again, we take this seriously, and we're looking to see if this is an exploit that we need to rectify - but don't let rumor and speculation run too rampant. "

Guess you missed the forum post in the pvp forums about the large amount of people over level 40 already due to a bug.

guess you missed the part where people make **** up?

or do you believe that december pre-orders are in early access too?

and that the loch ness monster and big foot are laughing at us from their secret hideout built by elvis and jimmy hoffa??

and that the loch ness monster and big foot are laughing at us from their secret hideout built by elvis and jimmy hoffa??

okay, i know the loch ness monster and big foot are myths, and only july pre-orders are in, but are you SERIOUSLY SUGGESTING THAT A POST ON THE FORUM WAS NOT CORRECT? BECAUSE THAT IS PERJURY

Edited by fatduck

Ha! One, everyone know's the loch ness monster and big foot hate each other. (They can't be in the same room together with out something being smashed) Two, both elvis and jimmy hoffa are at bioware playing as we speak. My brothers, wife's sister's boyfriend saw them having a smoke break around 3:44 this afternooon. There's no darn way thats true. :rolleyes:

Edited by Mannce

Guess you missed the forum post in the pvp forums about the large amount of people over level 40 already due to a bug.

Which was all based on no proof of an actual level 40 player. Instead people assumed they knew the amount of xp needed for each level and assumed that 4k xp per WZ would have you at level 40 in less than 12 hours....

Sad thing being I wouldn't believe a PR person either.

Now why wouldn't you believe a BW PR person trying to sqash a rumor on a board that has been running wild with rage all day?

Oh yea, I guess i wouldn't either. Especially when twitch.tv shows otherwise.