Subscription Status: Cancelled

Vren

Well the wilderness shall hear my shout, then. But you care since you replied

:cool:

I care about the forums, not you. I mean, I'm sure your a cool guy in all in real life lol... But it's people like you, and threads like this, that make these forums very annoying.

Edited by Juntts

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you people feel the need to rant. Just be a man/woman and uninstall and quietly dissapear so we all can enjoy this fun game. Is that so hard?

Judging by the amount of "I unsubscribed and here's why..." posts on the front page, I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes; it is too difficult to leave it peace. All of the above mentioned issues (while very generic) have been harped on time and time again. It's like there's a template out there that people continuously copy and paste into a new thread. Here's an idea! Select one of the "I unsubscribed..." threads and everyone that is canceling their subscription can post there. It'll help consolidate the general forums.

Why do you people feel the need to rant. Just be a man/woman and uninstall and quietly dissapear so we all can enjoy this fun game. Is that so hard?

In a perfect world, the mods here will take note of yet another person who is making these same complaints, and then pass on to the devs what they've learned. Then, within a year, most, if not all of these things will be remedied.

...In a perfect world.

WOO! Yes!! Another one gone!!

And the queues get shorter!!! And there is one LESS troll on general chat!!

This is great! I can't wait until the first 30 days are up and the rest of your kind go back wow or whatever clone you came from, and we don't have to listen to your whining anymore.

A sad cry for attention.

seems to be working

just sayin

but not attention on the fact that im leaving

but rubbing it in the faces of those who matter that hey you know what

these are bugs that make people leave

and it will keep happening until you fix them

I guess im sort of a martyr in that respect

This is great! I can't wait until the first 30 days are up and the rest of your kind go back wow or whatever clone you came from, and we don't have to listen to your whining anymore.

^^^^^^

Judging by the amount of "I unsubscribed and here's why..." posts on the front page, I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes; it is too difficult to leave it peace. All of the above mentioned issues (while very generic) have been harped on time and time again. It's like there's a template out there that people continuously copy and paste into a new thread. Here's an idea! Select one of the "I unsubscribed..." threads and everyone that is canceling their subscription can post there. It'll help consolidate the general forums.

Hehehe, you made me giggle, thank you. I wonder if the majority of people who post things like this are single children or an ignored sibling (middle child). Cries for attention are so easy to ignore!

yes and another

and another!

wait... why are they closing servers?

why is this game going free to play?

why cant i find anyone to do hardmode flashpoints?

Hehehe, you made me giggle, thank you. I wonder if the majority of people who post things like this are single children or an ignored sibling (middle child). Cries for attention are so easy to ignore!

man you're so good at generalizing

was fun as a single player game

some issues that made me quit:

sharding

broken end game (lolwhatendgame)

criminally mediocre pvp

lack of world pvp

no combat log

broken guild chat

no mods

bad UI

broken class mechaics not fixed (hello sniper)

lag

whole planet causing a lot of people issues including me (taris)

can't even complete class quest as BH

broken animations

delay in combat

clunky controls in combat

specific classes get horrible looking end game gear

lack of customization end game

no dual spec

respec costs outrageous (especially for healers who interchange between dps)

game feels like a stale piece of cheese after a few days of play (nothing to keep me here)

pvp gear too easy to attain

ilum world pvp discourages world pvp

25 - 40 - 50 mount speeds feel underwhelming (especially for the cost)

Auction house is piss poor

FORUMS DONT HAVE SEARCH FUNCTION (lol come on)

tl;dr: http://i41.tinypic.com/2j4ugzk.png

Yes you can have my stuff

im not going back to wow (done with that game but it kept me entertained for a whole hell of a lot longer then this pile of rubbish)

I'll do a double take in a few months see if bioware got their head out of their ***, till then, keep hatin fanboys.

QFT, I agree with everything.

Other problems I have

Force cloak bugs out and resets mob agro but you're stuck in combat forever after, so you still have to die.

When stunning a moving player their graphic shows in one place but you can't hit that place "not close enough" game breaking for Jedi Shadows/melee.

No LFG chat or anything to help promote groups other than spamming in a channel all day that 90% of players can't read because they aren't on the same planet.

Trade skill useless outside of Biochem I mean come on

Pitiful space combat and you can't even get proton torpedos to work. Space combat is literally worse than the xwing game I had on my first computer in 1995.

No class forums

This game is only going to live because it has the starwars name, nothing else. This game would crash harder than Aion possibly harder than FF14 if not for the Starwars name and Biowares now tarnished name.

I don't feel cheated out of my money though, I logged a solid 100 hours for 60$, not a bad entertainment investment.

TLDR

You have 19 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code.

yes and another

and another!

wait... why are they closing servers?

why is this game going free to play?

why cant i find anyone to do hardmode flashpoints?

alt+f4 (Closes browser)

Hit Windows button on Keyboard

Type in, "Uninstall Program"

Click first option

Scroll till you find The Old Republic

Click Uninstall

Feel better about yourself

QFT, I agree with everything.

Other problems I have

Force cloak bugs out and resets mob agro but you're stuck in combat forever after, so you still have to die.

When stunning a moving player their graphic shows in one place but you can't hit that place "not close enough" game breaking for Jedi Shadows/melee.

No LFG chat or anything to help promote groups other than spamming in a channel all day that 90% of players can't read because they aren't on the same planet.

Trade skill useless outside of Biochem I mean come on

Pitiful space combat and you can't even get proton torpedos to work. Space combat is literally worse than the xwing game I had on my first computer in 1995.

No class forums

This game is only going to live because it has the starwars name, nothing else. This game would crash harder than Aion possibly harder than FF14 if not for the Starwars name and Biowares now tarnished name.

I don't feel cheated out of my money though, I logged a solid 100 hours for 60$, not a bad entertainment investment.

TLDR

You have 19 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code.

to be fair

I think it would out play FF14... that game was dead on arrival not even the FF brand could uphold that glorified turd.

This one is polished nicely to where it counts as far as early game

but man don't you dare hit end game

your experience will hit a brickwall

but rubbing it in the faces of those who matter

See I knew that's what these threads were really about. I was trying to think of what the logic was for them and you summed it up nicely for me. Thanks.

Take note everyone. This is the mentality of people that can't just leave a game they don't like.

Edited by DirtyDozen

See I knew that's what these threads were really about. I was trying to think of what the logic was for them and you summed it up nicely for me. Thanks.

Take note everyone. This is the mentality of people that can't just leave a game they don't like.

I usually leave quietly.

But this game is a injustice. It was hyped up to be something it never was.

Masses should know.

Maybe he dont, wont too go. by telling the devs what incorrect with it, might help them..

Has if they dont know then why 1000's leave. then you will be left with buggy game with no one to play with..

Make sence.

Hes not ranting. He is telling how the game is....

After my 30 days are up. im leaving for a bit..

OP right

I usually leave quietly.

But this game is a injustice. It was hyped up to be something it never was.

Masses should know.

Good luck on your campaign.

There are enough people that disagree with you that you won't matter much. That's my opinion.