EA that cheap?

Keeheen

Must be your first MMO. :)

Go try WoW. Fastest response time to an in game ticket is 11 days. And then you only get a copy-paste response.

When I did play WoW it took me 4 hours to recive a GM response then he escalated my ticket for a higher level GM which took another 5 hours but its was fixed that same day.

Edited by Keeheen

Think it's about time we stop blaming EA to be entirely honest.

This same thing happened at Battlefield 3s launch where it was bumpy and buggy and it came down to "Poor dice, they got rushed by EA". Sadly I think it was just DICE not providing a quality product at launch.

BioWare have no MMO experience, this launch is to be expected.

For what it's worth, I agree with you that the in-game (and forum) customer support could be a LOT better.

I said this before in another thread, but it got deleted by the Forum Thought Police, so I'll say it again here.....I do believe that customer service is one area in which BW/EA (you pick) has fallen flat on its face compared with Blizzard. They could learn a lot from Blizzard in this particular area.

Obviously, I prefer TOR to that other game, but I do think it is valid to make comparisons here and there, especially when there is so much room for improvement on BW/EA's part.

Edited by belialle

When I did play WoW it took me 4 hours to recive a GM response then he escalated my ticket for a higher level GM which took another 5 hours but its was fixed that same day.

I once waited an entire week to get a response in Vanilla WoW for a ticket. By the time they got back to me I had forgotten all about it.

Lies.

My account was broken into in WoW and I received a response within a few hours.

My Wow account was deleted for gold selling. They sent me an email about it. I called them asking how this was possible as I hadn't played in over 5 years.

They told me someone logged into my account and used a free 10 day return thing to sell my stuff and my gold and that it was my fault for not keeping my password safe. They said I must have had a keylogger.

I explained that was impossible as my last computer to even have WoW on it died 4 years ago. i haven't entered in the password since. They refused to do anything else.

I spent over 3 hours over the phone and multiple emails over the course of 2 weeks to figure this out.

3 nights ago I lost my security key for this game. I called customer service and got the key removed at 1am and it only took 20 mins.

I'm very happy with the CS of this game so far.

My Wow account was deleted for gold selling. They sent me an email about it. I called them asking how this was possible as I hadn't played in over 5 years.

They told me someone logged into my account and used a free 10 day return thing to sell my stuff and my gold and that it was my fault for not keeping my password safe. They said I must have had a keylogger.

I explained that was impossible as my last computer to even have WoW on it died 4 years ago. i haven't entered in the password since. They refused to do anything else.

I spent over 3 hours over the phone and multiple emails over the course of 2 weeks to figure this out.

3 nights ago I lost my security key for this game. I called customer service and got the key removed at 1am and it only took 20 mins.

I'm very happy with the CS of this game so far.

Lies. First of all, pretty sure you wouldn't spend 3 hours on the phone and email over 2 weeks for a game you haven't played in 5 years...

If there is an issue with GM response times relative to other MMO's (evidence is unfortunately anecdotal in this case) then that is indeed a valid concern and something bioware/EA should improve on. No need for people to spout non sequiturs about playing WoW, or their personal experience with in game bugs.