Commando

Quick Draw

Assassin

Defender 1k

Defender 3k

Defender 5k

Demolisher

That's 9 medals.

Now let's compare that with a class like the Sorcerer.

Sorcerer:

Soldier

Combatant

Commando

Quick Draw

Assassin

Defender 1k

Defender 3k

Defender 5k

Medic

Healer

Guardian

Shield

Paladin

Demolisher

That's 14 medals. See what I'm sayin?

There's a lot more examples to this, but I'm just showing one, you can figure out my point from this.

Marauder - Most possible medals in a game

Soldier

Combatant

Commando

Quick Draw

Assassin

Defender 1k

Defender 3k

Defender 5k

Demolisher

That's 9 medals.

Now let's compare that with a class like the Sorcerer.

Sorcerer:

Soldier

Combatant

Commando

Quick Draw

Assassin

Defender 1k

Defender 3k

Defender 5k

Medic

Healer

Guardian

Shield

Paladin

Demolisher

That's 14 medals. See what I'm sayin?

There's a lot more examples to this, but I'm just showing one, you can figure out my point from this.

Two things wrong with this. First, you left out the 300k damage medal for marauders. Secondly, sorcerers cannot get tanking medals. You confused?

I wrote this fast, and I'm just making a point. **** the specifics, marauders have a lower medal ceiling than most other classes. The bias is there, the information shouldn't disregard my point.
Nothing biased, really. Just broken. And you can't expect to make a point when the information you provide is false. You also should be a grateful you're not a healer. http://imageshack.us/f/12/500khealing.png/

This wasn't aimed at marauders only. I'm just showing that it's biased in the way that other classes can get medals easier than others. Sure I ****ed up with my information supporting it, but the point of it is still there.

This wasn't aimed at marauders only. I'm just showing that it's biased in the way that other classes can get medals easier than others. Sure I ****ed up with my information supporting it, but the point of it is still there.

Not really. Unless you've hit that 12 medal cap, you don't have anything to complain about. I could see your concern if it was directed at tanking classes having access to more medals than any other class if they use medpacks for heals. Heck, most juggernauts I see in war zones just toss guard on somebody for 20 seconds, get 3 tanking medals, then switch to dps.

you do know that warzones are objective based right? to foster team work....thats why your *** gets worked by a guild of 4 that play together on vent......medals are just a side bonus. the point is to work together to win not see how many medals u can rack up because u were off on ur own fighting some dude that had no purpose to winning the warzone

no the point isn't there.. lol you're comparing medals between two different types of advanced classes and putting them into one.

you do know that warzones are objective based right? to foster team work....thats why your *** gets worked by a guild of 4 that play together on vent......medals are just a side bonus. the point is to work together to win not see how many medals u can rack up because u were off on ur own fighting some dude that had no purpose to winning the warzone

medals get you commendations for PVP gear, Winning does not

i'm a Sin tank and usually end with 10 medals every warzone

Edited by Darthneubauer

medals get you commendations for PVP gear, Winning does not

i'm a Sin tank and usually end with 10 medals every warzone

Sorry, wrong again. Winning vs losing is a difference of 30-50 commendations with the nerf last patch. I guess you also chose not to count the fact that warzone wins are necessary for pvp dailies as important? For those of us without gut-wrenching hours to spend on this game, those dailies are the main source of champion bags. Not medals.