I feel like I wasted 60 dollars

joltmar

no no no I'm not looking for one that ports you to the dungeon I think old EQ2 had what I trying to to explain.

Heres a picture of what I am talking about

http://www.everquest2.com/images/en/features/lfg_tool/EQ2_LFG_Window.jpg

It let you pick what role you wanted, what you wanted to do and then you just went off and did what you wanted. When someone say that you was doing this for that quest or whatever they could whisper you and ask if you wanted to go.

OK I agree with something along these lines.

Why did this thread get ported to PvP? The OP wasn't just talking about that.

I know right? Its entertaining sometimes though. I wonder if they expected this after launch?

It was expected after making a visit to the Bioware boards, but I didn't expect these... lovely gentlemen to be so hostile.

Lack of cross server LFG interface reinforces a community. Having a LFG interface within a server can only do good. Put aside your wow hate and realize that when someone wants to run a flashpoint they shouldn't have to wait 40 minutes to throw a group together.

join a guild...i never have to wait

wrong, go back to WoW

How about you don't decide how people are supposed to enjoy this game?

A casual player benefits from a lfg tool and a roleplayer with all his nerdy friends could still do whatever you/they do. So what's the problem?

Same with guilds: A casual player does only benefit so much from a guild, if he isn't even kicked out after a few weeks of absence.

Even LOTRO had a better system than this one.

lack of lfg creates a community

this isnt wow....get over it

It doe snot create a community, this is a ******** theory that holds no weight in reality. Communities are created by people that care, LFG means nothing one way or another.