if you don't get in tomorrow, what are you going to do?

xioix

I'll wait. I have just enough maturity to be heavily disappointed but understand the reason they're doing this is so the game doesn't come to a massive grinding halt the moment the masses of late-pre-orders and non-pre-orders (or people who pre-ordered and the sat on their codes till the last moment) hit the servers come launch.

And no this isn't launch. I've seen people trying to go "Launch is today..." no Launch is the day the game becomes available to the general public. This is not launch. This is early access afforded to those of us who pre-ordered as both a gesture of good faith and as a method of making sure the game doesn't crash come the 20th.

This is a soft opening. An out of town preview. The grand opening is the 20th?

What is so hard to understand? You mean its open, but not open. You can play, but not play.

HOW IS THIS CONFUSING!

Bioware only needs to watch Ocean's Thirteen to learn that people mock this stupid kind of launch of things.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously never been a serious gamer? An hour makes a huge diff at launch of any new content in a game, a week? Thats an insurmountable edge against a serious player.

Any serious gamer would know that hitting max level a day, or even a week, before someone else is not going to give anyone an "insurmountable edge."

I want to cancel, if I can get the money back in full. I don't oppose the principle of first come first serve, but I dislike how 'secretive' BioWare / EA's been on this "wave system" and how they're dragging their feet in this ordeal. We're no longer at the close beta nor the stress test phase anymore. This is now a paid service and they should start running it like one. Just saying. :p

My advice, give it 72 hours.

Will wait till the 15th then hit up origin for a refund. Funny the only times i asked for both customer support and refunds have all been from games published by EA.

Main reason i want to wait a little longer is i think bioware now understands the problem at hand.

Edited by Jigss

Battlefield Back to Karkand, Saints Row the Third, Skyrim, Path of Exile, Eve Online or WoW 7 day free thing. Everything I've been doing to wait until now. lol:p

Lol, the thing about EVE online is you can run it 24/7 (with the exception of the morning server reboot) on your laptop or spare computer while playing some other game. I usually have 4-6 EVE accounts running non-stop since 2003.