The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hey guys...it's just a videogame...

EIGHTT

I don't post on here often and I come here hoping to find posts worth reading. I just wanted to say that I can't believe how much people wrap their mind around a video-game. A video-game!

If you don't like it leave. Some posts are worthy of Bioware's attention, but then there's many posts of people who post long opening messages in threads that are just worthless. Go out and enjoy it or leave. Life has more important worry's then a video-game..

I don't understand the point of this thread.

yep, it's a video game, but this is a forum.

I mean the very definition of forum (not using a reference, mind you) is a place to spread ideas, isn't it?

If you don't like something, the forum is the very place to come to write out your paragraphs and concerns and what you like and don't like.

This thread is essentially entitled "Tl;dr, I WON'T READ YOUR POST!". Well, if you don't care what people have to say, why in gods name are you on a forum, where people come to say things?

Forum is much more than writing down what you don't like.

It's a place to change ideas. It's a place to learn (well, it should be). It's a place to start a subject on something that may bother you, hoping it could get attention from the devs and make it a better game together.

It's not a place to dump you frustration. It's not a place to loose your anger. It certainly is not a place to demand it should be the way the poster wants it.

Edited by Gimano

I don't post on here often and I come here hoping to find posts worth reading. I just wanted to say that I can't believe how much people wrap their mind around a video-game. A video-game!

If you don't like it leave. Some posts are worthy of Bioware's attention, but then there's many posts of people who post long opening messages in threads that are just worthless. Go out and enjoy it or leave. Life has more important worry's then a video-game..

People like this make me roll my eyes.

The "It's just a videogame" argument has never been a good one. It's something people use when there's no other argument/comeback. Ironically these same people tend to get mad when you do something to them.

Are you offering personal refunds then?