Bad PvP experiance

Aaronblsr

I played PVP for the first time today and i was put in teams where i am the only one at my level and im facing Lvl 35s and 50s which owns me which is Really annoying there should be Different PVP Levels like put lvls 1-10 together and 11-20 ect

I played PVP for the first time today and i was put in teams where i am the only one at my level and im facing Lvl 35s and 50s which owns me which is Really annoying there should be Different PVP Levels like put lvls 1-10 together and 11-20 ect

No.

There should be a level 10-49 bracket and a level 50 bracket.

After you hit level 16, you will have enough abilities to beat a level 35, unless you're bad.

There aren't enough people to make a bracket for just 10-15

No.

There should be a level 10-49 bracket and a level 50 bracket.

After you hit level 16, you will have enough abilities to beat a level 35, unless you're bad.

There aren't enough people to make a bracket for just 10-15

Not true, many classes are slow starters. Some have access to a lot of great abilities at 15, some don't have access to enough abilities to be truly effective until 40. In any case, we should have 4 brackets.

10-24, 24-39, 40-49, and 50

Not true, many classes are slow starters. Some have access to a lot of great abilities at 15, some don't have access to enough abilities to be truly effective until 40. In any case, we should have 4 brackets.

No. L2P.

I was amazingly effective at 16 vs. pre-50's. I would consistently top objectives and damage while rarely having above 2 deaths

Edited by CupieFoxtail

maybe you just suck? does that ever come to peopls minds?

i have a jedi shadow only 27 now but i dominated right from lvl 10 cause theyre really good

i have a now 44 sith marauder that just tears **** up since lvl 10 also, and at 44 i dominate 50s in pvp gear or not

idk about every class but i have friends that do fine on them since low levels too and have just as much fun as i do

i think some people just need to accept that they arent as good as other people. not to sound egotistical but come on. to me it seems like a small amount of people love pvp (the good players) and the other huge amount of people hate it (cause they arent as good or suck completely)

i think some people just need to accept that they arent as good as other people. not to sound egotistical but come on. to me it seems like a small amount of people love pvp (the good players) and the other huge amount of people hate it (cause they arent as good or suck completely)

This, this a million times

i have a jedi shadow only 27 now but i dominated right from lvl 10 cause theyre really good

i have a now 44 sith marauder that just tears **** up since lvl 10 also, and at 44 i dominate 50s in pvp gear or not

idk about every class but i have friends that do fine on them since low levels too and have just as much fun as i do

i am pretty good at PVP i kill the people at the same lvls with me maybe you need to stop saying everyone but you and your mates Suck

The fact is the people you played against were BAD.

Under no circumstance will a level 15 player solo kill a level 30 player, unless one of them is stoned. I love it how people in their 20's are claiming the game is superbalanced, against ALL COMMON SENSE.

i am pretty good at PVP i kill the people at the same lvls with me maybe you need to stop saying everyone but you and your mates Suck

NO WAY? YOU KILL PEOPLE THAT ARE JUST AS BAD AS YOU? awesome bro. me and my mates suck huh? must explain why we arent complaining about pvp on the forums. youre obviously bad, learn to deal with this pvp system that you wont succeed in because youre bad, not because its flawed

The fact is the people you played against were BAD.

Under no circumstance will a level 15 player solo kill a level 30 player, unless one of them is stoned. I love it how people in their 20's are claiming the game is superbalanced, against ALL COMMON SENSE.

i still dont think you get how the pvp system works........ YOU HAVE THE SAME DAMAGE AND HP AS HE DOES. other than a couple of abilities you are EXACTLY the same, outplay them and you win

no way? You kill people that are just as bad as you? Awesome bro. Me and my mates suck huh? Must explain why we arent complaining about pvp on the forums. Youre obviously bad, learn to deal with this pvp system that you wont succeed in because youre bad, not because its flawed

oh so im obviously bad for complaining about a pvp system that other people have been complaining about as well you saying everyone that complains is bad?

you're so full of it. please level one of your 15 characters to level 50 and then come talk about balance

My one character is 50, and I personally cannot wait until they make a 50's only bracket.

The problem is expertise, not abilities.

I had every single tool kiting tool at level 16 that I have today. Pulse detonator, leg shot, and escape. My amazingly easy abilities to kite and kill a melee of any level without expertise has not changed at all since level 16

oh so im obviously bad for complaining about a pvp system that other people have been complaining about as well you saying everyone that complains is bad?

obviously? because the people that are good are killing high level players no problem in pvp and are having tons of fun like myself. while the bad people like yourself are complaining that you cant kill them

i still dont think you get how the pvp system works........ YOU HAVE THE SAME DAMAGE AND HP AS HE DOES. other than a couple of abilities you are EXACTLY the same, outplay them and you win

Yeah i know that but if he has better abiltys then me they own

obviously? because the people that are good are killing high level players no problem in pvp and are having tons of fun like myself. while the bad people like yourself are complaining that you cant kill them

I feel thats a personnal attack on me

Yeah i know that but if he has better abiltys then me they own

because youre not as good as other people your level that dont need extra minor abilities to kill someone thats higher than them. its not the games fault its yours. i dont want this game to cater to all the scrubs complaining that pvp is too hard

No, you are not skilled and you have no idea what you are talking about. Go and play a marauder and show how you will fare then.

My sniper did great at 16, when I went with a marauder into a wz with 16 I thought only "oh dear, there are many abilities missing"!