High-five BW!

Aisar

I know the forums are a war zone right now but this is not what the better half of the community think or feel. Anyone who has played another MMO or is a junky of the genre knows exactly how all this goes, wether your experience is a beta, launch, or beyond.

Early Access 2 days early, (keep in mind the advertised offer was, and still is, 5) great move. Wether it was because of time restraints or generosity, the fact is, people played today. Did'nt order fast enough? Sorry..you knew all about it from the moment you read about pre-order and early access (it was hard to miss in huge colorful letters in an eye-catching sign, every 5 seconds...). And yes, I entered my code like 4 days ago, boo hoo.

Im gonna cut it there because I could go on and on but i dont want to bother.

I have been playing MMOs since EQ1, and I am quite impressed. Think it's easy to impress someone who played that other MMO for 7 years and 10 other MMOs? NOT!

The real players are behind you BW, roar.

Yes because everyone preorders everything they see as soon as its announced without even looking into the game! Fail logic is fail. Just because you create threads licking the boot of the devs doesnt mean you're getting in the game any sooner. This is a fail and you know it.

Yes because everyone preorders everything they see as soon as its announced without even looking into the game! Fail logic is fail. Just because you create threads licking the boot of the devs doesnt mean you're getting in the game any sooner. This is a fail and you know it.

You knew the reward and you decided it was not worth the risk. Now you are regretting that decision. Sorry but..welcome to the real world buddy.

July 2011 account means he probably got in, genius.

I agree with OP, though. I'd rather sit back and wait and avoid the standard starting zone bum rush. And the server crashes. And the rollback when they discover HAL took over the servers.

I got leave between now and New Years. I'll catch up to everyone while they're all at work tomorrow.

Oh, and to anyone who says they've hit anything higher than level 20, pics or it didn't happen.

Edited by Malles

I know the forums are a war zone right now but this is not what the better half of the community think or feel. Anyone who has played another MMO or is a junky of the genre knows exactly how all this goes, wether your experience is a beta, launch, or beyond.

Early Access 2 days early, (keep in mind the advertised offer was, and still is, 5) great move. Wether it was because of time restraints or generosity, the fact is, people played today. Did'nt order fast enough? Sorry..you knew all about it from the moment you read about pre-order and early access (it was hard to miss in huge colorful letters in an eye-catching sign, every 5 seconds...). And yes, I entered my code like 4 days ago, boo hoo.

I have been playing MMOs since EQ1, and I am quite impressed. Think it's easy to impress someone who played that other MMO for 7 years and 10 other MMOs? NOT!

george is that you? sneaky sneaky

You're being a jerk. Not even a very good troll.

Blah blah blah

Ive played since EQ1 too, ive played MMOs for over 10 years now......

Ive done MULTIPLE game launches including WoW.........

You cant even really consider this a "launch" because they barely let anyone of their player base onto the servers...........

The early access in Phase/Waves is epic fail and SCREAMS Electronic Arts

The only reason they are staggering this bad, and any longterm beta tester will tell you is because the servers crash frequently , ESPECIALLY under heavy load, like Lindsay Lohan when shes coming down from her Fix and cant buy more because she left her purse in a car on North Shore...

Did'nt order fast enough? Sorry..you knew all about it from the moment you read about pre-order and early access (it was hard to miss in huge colorful letters in an eye-catching sign, every 5 seconds...).

Not every translation did get the words "up to" translated and it was left out. I myself spotted the game from origin store last week, and only after i had bought it and redeemed my code, did i have some text saying about rolling/staggering EGA, not before.

Just saying...

well this guy is happy

Suggesting that some positivity in this cess pool of whining is a ploy to get in earlier is beyond fail.

Not everything is so extreme :)

TH

I in no way agree with the qq'rs that complain about not getting a full 5 days of access.. however I also understand ONE main reason why people didn't pre-order. Most people don't want to pre-order a game until they have a solid amount of information about it.

For instance, when I initially got into TOR, they had only released like 2 classes and 5 planets. After that I got into other things, and then when I got my beta weekends I got heavily invested in the game. And pre-ordered around november 28-30.

But Im not complaining about not getting 5 days, Im just waiting patiently and checking my email every couple of days.

I in no way agree with the qq'rs that complain about not getting a full 5 days of access.. however I also understand ONE main reason why people didn't pre-order. Most people don't want to pre-order a game until they have a solid amount of information about it.

For instance, when I initially got into TOR, they had only released like 2 classes and 5 planets. After that I got into other things, and then when I got my beta weekends I got heavily invested in the game. And pre-ordered around november 28-30.

But Im not complaining about not getting 5 days, Im just waiting patiently and checking my email every couple of days.

Thats exactly why I did not pre-order the day they mentioned EA. I knew nothing about the game, had a very bad exprience with SWG (sorry I hated it) and was not willing to put any money down for it. After beta, I loved it. I chose not to get in 5 days early, why would I pre-order a game I did not know I would like?

All you guys just posting negative responses and stuff like he is trying to get in early, the EXACT kind of attitude that is going on by a small number of very loud people.

10 MMOs? wish i had your time...