The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Anchorhead > All

Johnnybgood

That list is incomplete. It is a pre-launch list. I checked our guild and none of our members who have joined post Early Access are listed. Just a heads up if you are using it for any source of real data.

Oh I know its not complete but its the most complete list we do have and a good measure.

I know only half of my guys signed up for it and everyone is pulling in old friends under us, and surly other guilds have similar situations.

So in reality you can probably boost the pre-reg number by 200%.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's thank Nyan and Airial for making Anchorhead the most popular pvp server in SWTOR!

Hip, hip, hooray!

Thanks for all the great material too. It gave us all a good chuckle.

Yeah, i'm sure you're going to enjoy the 24/7 Huttball Imp vs Imp Warzones. "All we need is 1000 republic players!"

I'm considering rolling republic on this server, if I can find a guild of mature/non-elitist/friendly people to play with. Any recommendations?

Although I don't roleplay, I've been considering a RP-PVP server, because people claim roleplayers are nicer and more mature, but it seems rude to join a RP server only to not participate. I figure it will suit my needs if I can find a good group on Anchorhead before I commit.

I'm considering rolling republic on this server, if I can find a guild of mature/non-elitist/friendly people to play with. Any recommendations?

Although I don't roleplay, I've been considering a RP-PVP server, because people claim roleplayers are nicer and more mature, but it seems rude to join a RP server only to not participate. I figure it will suit my needs if I can find a good group on Anchorhead before I commit.

I'm an MMO newb but all the people in general are friendly on this server and it's very active. I tried 3 others and this was the best one IMO in terms of helpfulness and such.

Edited by fluffydelusions