The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Anchorhead > All

Johnnybgood

I will gladly role on Republic side tonight. Any PVP guilds recruituing?

It would be a lot easier to if there were Server forums and not the terrible system we have now. Check our website out. We are a smaller guild hoping to recruit up to 20-24 players for Operations and PVP.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anchorhead has proven today to be the best pvp server hands down. However, we could use a few more on republic side. So if you wanna kick some bantha butt play on anchorhead.

How have you determined that Anchorhead is "the best pvp server"?

Hey Im lvl 25 on my anchorhead bounty hunter and I havent encountered any world pvp here yet, Anyone care to give me some idea's of the scale of pvp on the server? eagerly awaiting for my first republic world pvp kill on anchorhead Edited by Chrisbox

It was good to fight Lina, Microwave earlier today, and roll some Brutality in OPvP. I still wish some of you guys would have used your brains and rolled Republic for a challenge. We need some more organized guilds!

Who'd you roll in opvp? Gimme their names so I can /gkick them.

Matchless is currently catching up to all these try-hard leveling (pvp) guilds, you will see us soon enough

It's nice to see guilds like Matchless playing to win on reb side. More rebs need to follow suit.

Edited by Nyghoma

Anchorhead has proven today to be the best pvp server hands down. However, we could use a few more on republic side. So if you wanna kick some bantha butt play on anchorhead.

Gnnh. I hate "zomg my server is teh bestest!" spam.

Mods, please lock this for being completely *********** pointless.

I must ask though, regarding anchorheads factions.. Is it a 10% / 90% zerg split type of deal, or do you guys notice republic actually growing a bit since now everyone know's how imbalanced the realms have become?

If someone can give me a light at the end of the tunnel for anchorhead. The wife, a couple of friends and I will roll republic on here -tonight-. I just dont want to be stuck in a realm like I was on wow, where it was literally a 80 %/20 % split. That sort of unfair imbalance isn't fun.

Also.. what are your warzones like? .. Do republic even stand a chance? (Honestly.)

<3.

-Taru.

Edited by Drutaru

I must ask though, regarding anchorheads factions.. Is it a 10% / 90% zerg split type of deal, or do you guys notice republic actually growing a bit since now everyone know's how imbalanced the realms have become?

If someone can give me a light at the end of the tunnel for anchorhead. The wife, a couple of friends and I will roll republic on here -tonight-. I just dont want to be stuck in a realm like I was on wow, where it was literally a 80 %/20 % split. That sort of unfair imbalance isn't fun.

Also.. what are your warzones like? .. Do republic even stand a chance? (Honestly.)

<3.

-Taru.

We get plenty of voidstars, alderaans, and huttball vs repubs, so I would say that the republic side has definitely grown since launch/early access. You will not be short of players on either side.

It's hard to answer your warzones question, since me and my guild usually run premades. I've heard the Matchless folk do pretty well with their premades, so it might just be the luck of the draw.

Edited by crackyhoss

Its 50/50 i guess. If we have healers we actually have a chance but then theres like 6 inquisitors on there team or 3 BH healers and its just stupid.

i tend to have a blast though, i tear people up. even beat my guild that went sith. they werent a full premade but i was in a complete pug. good stuff.

ive played with plenty of more than legit reps!

FOR THE REPUBLIC! FOR ANCHORHEAD! haha

anchorhead sounds very boring... glad I never joined there. Now I do believe it is fairly balanced on Port Nowhere...

It looks like your server is pretty boring too if you have time to troll this thread, huh?

Edited by Nyghoma