[POLL] Will you continue to subscribe?

Vitiatix

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, paranoid to buy any more BW games if this is how they have started to release games.

same can be said for alot of games though, call of duty...err that new one... battle field 3...i barely even remember playing them the single player aspects are a blurr of start the game and it's over and i sit back and think...what just happened...then i realise my money has been stolen.

i'm really getting a bit miffed by many a games company right now, after my money but they don't want to release a game thats actually worth the money in the first place.

as much as i hate to say this i'm gonna play final fantasy 7 for a while and remind myself why a good game doesn't need good or even remotely close to good graphics to be absolutely amazing.

skyrim on the pc is just....what the hell...2 spells...i mean what?!?!?! my mind boggles at the difficulty of using 2 spells....i nearly sacked it then i found i could bind them to favourites and thought...why not...then i got bored and said crap game...nice graphics decent ish story but my god is the gameplay not the most boring thing i've ever encountered.

so many games are falling short of hype in a big way.

same can be said for alot of games though, call of duty...err that new one... battle field 3...i barely even remember playing them the single player aspects are a blurr of start the game and it's over and i sit back and think...what just happened...then i realise my money has been stolen.

i'm really getting a bit miffed by many a games company right now, after my money but they don't want to release a game thats actually worth the money in the first place.

as much as i hate to say this i'm gonna play final fantasy 7 for a while and remind myself why a good game doesn't need good or even remotely close to good graphics to be absolutely amazing.

skyrim on the pc is just....what the hell...2 spells...i mean what?!?!?! my mind boggles at the difficulty of using 2 spells....i nearly sacked it then i found i could bind them to favourites and thought...why not...then i got bored and said crap game...nice graphics decent ish story but my god is the gameplay not the most boring thing i've ever encountered.

so many games are falling short of hype in a big way.

Except that Skyrim, BF3, CoD only charge your CC once.

I'm canceling because:

1. I suck at pvp

2. I spend alot of time on the forums crying about how much my class sucks, when I should be leveling to 50 and not pvping at level 17 expecting to *** faceroll everyone

3. I cant have sex with my companions because its bugged.

4. No dual-spec its like not having a remote for the TV I have to move off the sofa ****.

5. Too much running im a fat lazy guy irl.

6. Game is too easy for leveling even tho im level 17 and die like ****** to every pack of mobs

7. UI I cant add useless **** that I never use but it sounds and looks cool

8. I like posting on forums saying I canceled my account makes me look cool and my epeen bigger ( even tho im still playing and will never quit)

Was wondering earlier. The feedback of who wants to continue playing after January, and those who do not. Give your yes/no, with a summary of your reasoning.

I'll be around, for now.... My continuance in SWTOR will largely depend on how EA handles Bioware in the future. If they do like they did with Origin Systems and after a good year or two they start to strip down the development team and attempt to under support the title then I'll be gone as quickly as possible. I've gone through this painful process once in watching Ultima Online get bent over repeatedly by the EA suits, I won't endure it a second time with a different title.

Anyone who plays BF3 for the single-player campaign is an idiot. I stopped reading there.

I will be here for a long time.

wow is just not fun anymore .. hasn't been since burning crusade

Not worried about the new guild wars game.. didnt like the first game.

I plan to be around for a while and my guild is planning on doing the same

SWTOR FTW!

Diablo 3 Feb. 1st. Best buy already put out the adds yet Blizz is dancing around the subject.

Best Buy made a mistake and released the info too early so with that being said....

DIABLO 3 HERE I COME BABY.

Let the kids and soccer moms have their Disney Star Wars game.

I'm out.

diablo 3 feb. 1st. Best buy already put out the adds yet blizz is dancing around the subject.

Best buy made a mistake and released the info too early so with that being said....

Diablo 3 here i come baby.

Let the kids and soccer moms have their disney star wars game.

I'm out.

this!

diablo 3 feb. 1st. Best buy already put out the adds yet blizz is dancing around the subject.

Best buy made a mistake and released the info too early so with that being said....

Diablo 3 here i come baby.

Let the kids and soccer moms have their disney star wars game.

I'm out.

play more than one game at a time? Impossible

Anyone who plays BF3 for the single-player campaign is an idiot. I stopped reading there.

well i wasn't talking about the multiplayer aspect of either game.....i mearly stated that the single player campaigns kinda zipped past without any real memory of them actually happening.

and sorry but even bf3 multiplayer aspect is pretty crap sure it was interesting for a while but frankly i was expecting better considering the hype surrounding it.