[POLL] Will you continue to subscribe?

Vitiatix

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a month. Likely no more.

And I'm sad by that. I was looking forward to this game since rumors of it started. It was the only game last year I was excited for.

And it's just not good. It has so many horrible design choices and so many issues that it's almost unplayable to me. The game needed about another decade in development.

I'm pretty much done with Bioware. They died when spyware INC bought them. And I'm pretty much done with MMO's. I don't expect the genre to exist much longer.

Edited by TheToony

Can some1 tell me what's so not-WoWish about this bossfight except for the great graphics and nice presentation?

Wow I have yet to even check into GW2 and that looks pretty amazing in my book.

I will be sticking with TOR though until something else steals me away. I can't seem to walk away from a Star Wars game that grabs my attention. eg. KotoR, Jedi Knight series, Republic Commando, Empire at War, Bounty Hunter, Shadows of the Empire, Rouge Squadron, TIE-Fighter...

I'm hooked because its Star Wars. That is all. :p

Wow I have yet to even check into GW2 and that looks pretty amazing in my book.

p

Im still asking.

How is this more than just "press button X to do damage"

You can clearly see that he doesnt even really have to hit the dragon (ridiculous if you ask me) aside from that, yes it looks great but if that's just everything you're concerned about then...have fun.

Keep in mind that I played the first Guild Wars on and off for the last five years and have been keeping up with GW2 since it was announced. (I don't list GW in my sig because I think it's not worth mentioning).

I think it's funny that people were disappointed with the loaded promises that TOR offered, and are instead jumping ship to the next game full of loaded promises.

Life goes on, I suppose.

Jhonnen stop bull********

You can clearly see that he doesnt even really have to hit the dragon (ridiculous if you ask me) aside from that, yes it looks great but if that's just everything you're concerned about then...have fun.

Every new release is the same with the game-hoppers.

It looks AMAZING and will be the BEST GAME EVER!!!!

Then it comes out... and the game-hoppers (hardcore players) will whine and cry about any small thing. They'll leave after a month and say it's a failure. Then they'll do the exact same dang thing about the next game.

Game-hoppers are the worst part of gamers.

I'm pretty much done with Bioware. They died when spyware INC bought them. And I'm pretty much done with MMO's. I don't expect the genre to exist much longer.

Wait for Titan, I don't really know any blizard games that failed. Maybe because Blizz never releases a bad product with not much potential:D

Im still asking.

Reality is crazy because even though this **** right here is far different from WoW your going to still disagree and maybe even show some sarcasm.

Unless you going to man/woman up and actually admit the opposite.

Either these two things will happen.

Oh and restart the video.

On topic:I'm unsubbing until they fix ability delays, though honestly I could complain about other stuff but mainly the ability delays.

Edited by Ryzerion

Wait for Titan, I don't really know any blizard games that failed. Maybe because Blizz never releases a bad product with not much potential:D

StarCraft Ghost.

Diablo hellfire.

WOW Cataclysm and the new Panda thingy.

Don't forget it's not just Blizzard now... they have to put up with Bobby Kotick.

PS.

TO those folks who sad "Yes, because I bought a 6mo sub"

Word to the wise:

You have not bought ANYTHING yet, not until Jan 20th will you have paid for your sub. Canceling now would have same effect if you signed up for 1,3,6 mo plan.

Personally, I will be deciding shortly since I missed the first 10 days due to crappy install dvd's (the software on dvd was literally broken) finally got a working copy downloaded on 300KBs/S connection, oh joy!

If they don't re-imburse me for those 10 days (honestly I want 60days given as I wasted a butt-load of time, and in all honesty a $30 value is NOT asking a lot)

Yes, the game is great and will only improve.

For anyone who said No and already canceled...why are you still here posting?

Well ****(I'm not calling you the f word or anything don't take it that way) what is the thread name?

Actually why post in a thread were you know it'll have different responses.

Edited by Ryzerion

Im still asking.

It's a casuals dream MMO's. Grouping? No need! 100% soloable. Getting roles No need! Everyone does everything.

I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole

StarCraft Ghost.

Diablo hellfire.

Don't forget it's not just Blizzard now... they have to put up with Bobby Kotick.

Starcraft Ghost was never released afaik.

I liked hellfire except for the bugs. It was a very tight release afaik. Also talking mostly about current blizzard.

And Kotick can't do ****, you seriously think he's got something to do with the design decisions they make?

Well ****(I'm not calling you the f word or anything don't take it that way) what is the thread name?

Actually why post in a thread were you know it'll have different responses.

I saw poll, but there is none. I think that's all that matters due to the topic. There is no reason for someone who doesn't like something to stick around and call it out. Like I love TNA Wreslting and hate the WWE product. But I don't go on their boards and bash it because others (millions of others) love their program.

It's just silly

And Kotick can't do ****, you seriously think he's got something to do with the design decisions they make?

Haha, yes. Yes he does. He's the #1 influence behind every monetizing scheme they have.

Expansion per year, charging for customer services, F2P influences, etc. Did you see D3 will have a real money component to it?