Don't play against lvl 50

noquilas

If you really don't want to play against level 50 players don't queue for warzone. if you dont want to be killed in 6 secs by lvl 50's, don't queue for warzones. just dont bother. bioware/ea ****ed up but they wont listen. take a break from pvp till lvl 50

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty much what I'm doing. I log in early in the morning while the hardcore kids seem to still be sleeping all morning, and get a few wins. Once the 50s start showing up, I'm done for the day with PvP, and I am out questing for about 70,000 XP per hour at level 29.

Without low levels the people who raced to 50 get to play Huttball with each other. Enough of that and they may really welcome the 50s bracket.

Edited by Laserstrike

If you really don't want to play against level 50 players don't queue for warzone. if you dont want to be killed in 6 secs by lvl 50's, don't queue for warzones. just dont bother. bioware/ea ****ed up but they wont listen. take a break from pvp till lvl 50

Yeah after the last few WZ's that are now 70% enemy 50s i am going across...I am considering taking a break from paying them not to listen.

Edited by oblongship

Your suggestion: Don't take part in a huge portion of a game we payed for just because there is a small number of people with no jobs who spend 16 hours a day on the game and ruin it for everyone else?

Nice suggestion there, Einstein.

i think if they dont come out with SOME kind of bracket system or anything that makes the lower lvl pvp even slightly interesting. this games gonna die WAYYY prematurely. and this whole "scaled" dmg doesent count in the factors of you vs a lvl 50 u still die in 3-4 hits anyway

i think if they dont come out with SOME kind of bracket system or anything that makes the lower lvl pvp even slightly interesting. this games gonna die WAYYY prematurely. and this whole "scaled" dmg doesent count in the factors of you vs a lvl 50 u still die in 3-4 hits anyway

I wouldn't be surprised if they did at some point. Could just be waiting until there are enough people in each level bracket to do it.

Your suggestion: Don't take part in a huge portion of a game we payed for just because there is a small number of people with no jobs who spend 16 hours a day on the game and ruin it for everyone else?

Nice suggestion there, Einstein.

well ok so from your thinking carry on playing and it doesn't matter if you have a **** time playing a game....just keep doing it!! EA have not/will not listen. its up to you

well ok so from your thinking carry on playing and it doesn't matter if you have a **** time playing a game....just keep doing it!! EA have not/will not listen. its up to you

or, here's an idea, the lv 50's STOP playing warzones?.

Works much better IMO. but wait, whats this, the lv 50's are crying about it? GG

I wouldn't be surprised if they did at some point. Could just be waiting until there are enough people in each level bracket to do it.

There are a lot of people playing in the lower level, probably the 3/4, (random fraction) it still doesnt change the fact that 3 hit kills from level 50s is wrong

someone call the WAAAMMBULANCE!!!one!!111!!one

no, i'm not lvl 50 yet.

but seriously, they have acces to expertise gear.

they have taken the time to level to 50, and get the pvp gear, so WHY THE He** should they be punished for that??? :eek:

but i'm guessing it's just another case of "UHHHH, MOMMY. THIS EVIL MAN JUST BEAT ME IN PVP, SO I DEMAND A NERF"

no, i'm not lvl 50 yet.

they have taken the time to level to 50, and get the pvp gear, so WHY THE He** should they be punished for that??? :eek:

but i'm guessing it's just another case of "UHHHH, MOMMY. THIS EVIL MAN JUST BEAT ME IN PVP, SO I DEMAND A NERF"

Why should i be punished for starting late? do you REALLY think its right being killed in 3 hits?

no, i'm not lvl 50 yet.

Yet again another level 50 defending their corner. waaaawaaa! ok.

I can take you useless comments but it still doesnt change the fact of level 50's destroying lower levels

Why should i be punished for starting late? do you REALLY think its right being killed in 3 hits?

if your getting killed in 3 hits, sure, go complain. but i still have to see a class/AC that get killed in 3 hits, even with 3 crits i would still be alive (granted, only with 100 hp or so(4k crits are so far the largest i've seen on all my chars)).

so far my chars range from 43 trooper commando, 28 sith inq, 23 BH PT, 20 scoundrel and a few lower.

all in lvl 20/40 pvp gear, so have a general idea what the some classes can/cant do...

so the general believe that there are classes that can ALLWAYS 3 shot you is BS, it require the 2 moons to aligne and the like, so in other words, it RARELY happens.

but ofc, if you're the one doing it, then it's allways fun to watch.

if your getting killed in 3 hits, sure, go complain. but i still have to see a class/AC that get killed in 3 hits, even with 3 crits i would still be alive (granted, only with 100 hp or so(4k crits are so far the largest i've seen on all my chars)).

so far my chars range from 43 trooper commando, 28 sith inq, 23 BH PT, 20 scoundrel and a few lower.

all in lvl 20/40 pvp gear, so have a general idea what the some classes can/cant do...

so the general believe that there are classes that can ALLWAYS 3 shot you is BS, it require the 2 moons to aligne and the like, so in other words, it RARELY happens.

but ofc, if you're the one doing it, then it's allways fun to watch.

OK so lets say 3k hits, and lvl 30 vs lvl 50 they are normally crits. 4 hits is 6 seconds. 6 seconds.....

6 seconds .