The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

"This game is new" isnt an accept excuse for the games problems

Gidoru

I´m going to have to agree with the OP.

Was really excited about the game...and to be honest, I love it and find nothing wrong with it from an entertainment point of view.

What irks me to no end, though, is the fact that the game is so unfinished upon release. Rampant bugs, and the totally unreasonable refusal to add even a paltry 30 second grace period to log back in after a crash without having to requeue. That´s really what is making me lose interest in the game more than anything else. Nothing like waiting in a 20 minute queue, finishing the queue, getting arbitrarily DC´d as it loads character select even though my net connection otherwise seems fine, then forced to requeue another 20 minutes.

That´s the problem with online games these days. Console games have to be finished on release. Their livelihood depends on stable releases because there is no guarantee the users will be able to download updates. With online games they tend to go in with the mentality, "Oh it´s cool let´s just release it unfinished and we´ll patch it later."

First game ever I bought the collector´s edition for 150$. I thought I was paying to play a game, not beta test it.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something ironic about WoW fanboys calling other people fan boys... ;)

There's something about biodrones calling everybody who doesn't think their game is the best game ever "wow fan boys".

It's called desperation. This place is thick with it.