The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Level 10-50s together in a warzone is the dumbest thing in MMO history

TheMove

think fun!!! Think fun!!!

The problem here is the community and its lack of think fun!!!

Fun=feeling better for ones sad self... Yep killing people is really fun even though lvl 50s and even lower have a large advantage of skills/gear/abilities....

Sorry but no matter how good you are, you are not going to defeat another good player with high gear...but losers love to keep their undeserved "fun" by saying that everyone is a noob and its a matter of skill cuz we all know that mmorpg need so much skillz....

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even believe people that make such a big game can be this dumb. Its really a joke when you hit level 10 and can't wait to do some low level warzones and when the warzone starts you see a team filled with level 50s. Ive been playing since first day early access. I rerolled a few times. Now every warzone I get thrown to the wolves. Not even fun.

My last warzone last nite here was the results because it blew my mind. This was the attacker, and defender warzone. I was level 12 sage. Ended up with 41 kills, 150k damage, 50k healing. You would think I did well but there was two level 50 shadows on my team. 61 kills each, 400k dmg. 11 awards each. other team had a bunch of 50s as well.

Im not greedy and don't ask for much. I would settle for just letting level 50s have thier own bracket. Just a joke. Whoever thought this is ok should be fired asap.

im a lvl 50 guardian in full pvp set rank 54 valor i do 200k dmg a warzone...and ur crying ur lvl 12.................................

Fun=feeling better for ones sad self... Yep killing people is really fun even though lvl 50s and even lower have a large advantage of skills/gear/abilities....

Sorry but no matter how good you are, you are not going to defeat another good player with high gear...but losers love to keep their undeserved "fun" by saying that everyone is a noob and its a matter of skill cuz we all know that mmorpg need so much skillz....

you arent thinking fun. thats the problem.

Actually, it'd probably be as simple as making two brackets.

1-49

Being a low level is a Warzone with the Bolster system isn't so bad until you run into 50's with Expertise gear. That's where the real issues are.

Of course, the dev's have already talked about this, so eh. It's on the table to be addressed.

I came here to post this, but you beat me to it.

But yes you're exactly right - 1-49 and 50 would be fine.

Of course higher levels have an advantage, with abilities, but the issue arises when you take max leveled players who are collecting high level gear and having large damage/health advantages.

What blows my mind is all the morons who think the current system is a good idea - in a month or so there are going to be a massive pool of level 50s doing PVP and it's going to make PVP unplayable for low levels (and thus hurt new subscriber uptake)

Be constructive guys. You can't just say "come back when you've levelled up" - everyone is entitled to a competitive match whatever thier level.

To be honest I think gear is the deciding factor. When you hit 50 you get the best equipment with pvp stats. 10-49 should be the lower bracket - I have no issues taking on a team of lvl49s, but those lvl50s with thier pvp gear? I cannot hope to make an impact on that. Tactics only go so far.

Until you actually go against a team with level 50 players, in PVP gear. When that happens, come back here and tell us how much "fun" you had.

2 nights ago, i was L28 with other 20's and 30's vs 8 L50's... we got stomped 6-0 in voidstar... half of my team sat at the top of the starting area for most of the match...

i dropped my L28 azz off the platform every time i respawned trying to see if i could dent 1 of the 50's before dying in a blaze of glory... didn't happen...

lol'd and at the end of the match, requeued again...

e-death doesn't bother me... i guess being a healer in swg, got me used to it...

going into it, i knew we'd be the underdogs of course, with no chance of winning... you must be some type of pvp god to expect anything else... otherwise, what's there to get mad about?

it still rewards you for participating... take your 5k xp, your medals, and whatever else it gives you for losing, and move on...

level 10-50 warzones are the best idk what every1 istalking about............ -_-

:wea_04::wea_04::wea_04::wea_05:

i can own a level 50 jedi as a my 12 sithy assassin its so much fun to own ^.^

Quoted for truth. I can own so many level 50s as my level 10 sith assassin... learn 2 play guys... lol or uninstall.

quoted for truth. I can own so many level 50s as my level 10 sith assassin... Learn 2 play guys... Lol or uninstall.

its those lvl 50s who need

to l2p...

Anyone can kill noobs...

go against a bloody good or

same skill opponent

before talking about balance

you ....

Edited by Labradoraki

to l2p...

Anyone can kill noobs...

same skill opponent

you ....

MIND UR OWN BEES WAX

:wea_03::w_frown:

OWNED

Edited by Bulivyf

to l2p...

Anyone can kill noobs...

same skill opponent

you ....

lol noob i own 50s u sound like u r mad n gettin sh*t on!!! LOL #getskill:rod_grin_p::rod_grin_p:

Edited by Slagnarth

Have you even PvPed in this game? There are absolutely zero one hit kills. Everyone has normalized HP...Only difference for the most part is the toolbox you have. Which has its effects but thats motivation to level to 50. Its fine.

Yes I have, I was just making a point with the 1 hit kills.

What the OP is trying to say that yes in this group pvp setting you can survive, thats not the point, you can still do ok; but don't tell me that lvl 14 will survive 1v1 against someone 30+ player... cause most games I play are blowouts by one side or the other, most of the time when my side has the most higher level players we win, when the other side has the most higher level players they win. With brackets most game should be evenly matched and be competive.

I should fraps a video and post it on you tube, with my level 20ish sniper, I'm usually in the top 3 in kills and dps and killing blows, but most of those are me finishing off higher levels or me killing lower levels and yes with my Ambush I can one shot lowbies... So yes, I have fun and do my part in pvp, but I know that if we didn't have the lvl 40's-50 players in the matches we probably don't win them...

Now everyone answer this honestly... If pvp were broken into

10-19

20-29

30-39

40-49

Do you not think that most every match would be pretty close and only lack of skill not lack hardware or level would lead to a blowout game.. Is it fun for my Sniper to 1 shot lowbies, but it's not fun for him to get killed by a way higher lvl up, but someone within 5 lvl ranges it would be a pretty good survival fight.

Edited by GSXRoneK

Now everyone answer this honestly... If pvp were broken into

10-19

20-29

30-39

40-49

Do you not think that most every match would be pretty close and only lack of skill not lack hardware or level would lead to a blowout game.. Is it fun for my Sniper to 1 shot lowbies, but it's not fun for him to get killed in by a way higher lvl up, but someone within 5 lvl ranges it would be a pretty good survival fight.

i've answered this in too many threads already, last time i do it...

honestly, i have no problem with brackets... but in the LONG RUN, i foresee new people to the game who also want to pvp (like i did at 13) and find that they have no one to play with cuz you and i both will already be 50, just like the majority of everyone else will be in a couple weeks (if not sooner)...

i would prefer that new players not get screwed out of the same opportunities to pvp that i had when i was their level...

that's just selfish of you because you can't handle a little e-death NOW even though there is no penalty yet still get rewarded for participation...

and if they are going to put in a L50 bracket in soon like people say, then the issue is moot...

suck it up, when you get to 50 (which is entirely under your control), there is no more issue... that's my honest answer...

FYI i'm L28

To be honest when i started i jumped in at around lvl 15 and i was STILL beating people...its all about using your head and knowing your class....i knew even thou i was buffed id still be generally weaker so i made sure to stay behind my allies at all times...ofc i got singled out quite abit but i was still able to do significant damage to justify my existence in the team.

Its honestly fine the way it is, if ur getting your tail whooped in war zone try play smarter or roll with a group of friends. I also believe this helps people prepare somewhat for some of the crazy crap that goes on in some worlds (looks at tatooine ;.;).

All in all stop crying, all this time your taking moaning and groaning could be done making some progress to your lvl.

For those of you being trolls, saying it scales and you can level to 50. Well, the lower levels don't have all of the abilities that the 50's do. Even though Sith Sorcerers only know how to push 2 buttons. Spam lightning, spam lightning. Brackets will solve everything. And for who said there would be no pvp, there is still plenty of WoW low level pvp, it is just completely imbalanced.

No, you definately can't!

Just because you can't, dosnt mean he can't.

I have seen plenty of lower lvls that carry theyr own pretty well, I have also seen plenty of low lvls that spam auto attack and get demolished, or low lvls that get so suprised when you charge them that they just stop attacking cause they can't seem to find the tab key.

Edited by Munx

I was playing warzones @ lvl 10, and was on the top of the charts and voted mvp several times - and I was fighting lvl 30's +

Don't look at the level, look at the enemy - and kill him.

Only because the entire enemy team, minus the lvl 10 Jedi, was AFK.