The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Level 10-50s together in a warzone is the dumbest thing in MMO history

TheMove

I can't even believe people that make such a big game can be this dumb. Its really a joke when you hit level 10 and can't wait to do some low level warzones and when the warzone starts you see a team filled with level 50s. Ive been playing since first day early access. I rerolled a few times. Now every warzone I get thrown to the wolves. Not even fun.

My last warzone last nite here was the results because it blew my mind. This was the attacker, and defender warzone. I was level 12 sage. Ended up with 41 kills, 150k damage, 50k healing. You would think I did well but there was two level 50 shadows on my team. 61 kills each, 400k dmg. 11 awards each. other team had a bunch of 50s as well.

Im not greedy and don't ask for much. I would settle for just letting level 50s have thier own bracket. Just a joke. Whoever thought this is ok should be fired asap.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, they need to have level brackets. It would make for a more overall funner experience on the whole. It would basically level the playing field for each team... a group of level 10-19 going against other 10-19 would be fun, not as many 1 hit kills. Here is my PVP level brackets.

10-19

20-29

30-39

40-49

This would somewhat help level the playing field...

You do realize buffing someone to 50 with out the abilities to back it up is completely meaningless.. just saying..

I agree with OP, they need to break up the brackets.10-13, 14-25, 25-44, 45-50. Most optimized for abilities.

Edited by Nemrodh

I agree, they need to have level brackets. It would make for a more overall funner experience on the whole. It would basically level the playing field for each team... a group of level 10-19 going against other 10-19 would be fun, not as many 1 hit kills. Here is my PVP level brackets.

10-19

20-29

30-39

40-49

As I said, it would work for a couple of months, until everyone leveled up. Then there would be no low level PVP or 10 hour queues.

I can't even believe people that make such a big game can be this dumb. Its really a joke when you hit level 10 and can't wait to do some low level warzones and when the warzone starts you see a team filled with level 50s. Ive been playing since first day early access. I rerolled a few times. Now every warzone I get thrown to the wolves. Not even fun.

My last warzone last nite here was the results because it blew my mind. This was the attacker, and defender warzone. I was level 12 sage. Ended up with 41 kills, 150k damage, 50k healing. You would think I did well but there was two level 50 shadows on my team. 61 kills each, 400k dmg. 11 awards each. other team had a bunch of 50s as well.

Im not greedy and don't ask for much. I would settle for just letting level 50s have thier own bracket. Just a joke. Whoever thought this is ok should be fired asap.

no the dumbest thing in mmo history was swg handing out free holocrons for jedi, and then changing the core combat system twice...

no brackets for pvp which can be resolved by you the user, at the very least in a few days, at the most a few weeks is nothing in comparison!

ps. others have already said they are making a L50 only bracket so you should suck it up...

the worst i've been in was a full team of 8 50's vs my team of 20-30's, i was L28, i lol'd... shrug, miraculously i was able to sleep that night and carry on with life the next day without slitting my wrists or nerd raging on the forums! zomg!

Oh, and if you have brackets, in a couple of months there will be no low level pvp like on WoW, or like 10 hour queues.

Then everyone would be the same level and it basically be even steven both teams...

Bracket system does make sense...

The pvp here is basically open pvp but with teams in a non open setting...

You do realize you get buffed to have similar dps/health as the 50's right?

You do understand that a lvl 10 fighting against a lvl 50 wont have the skills nor the damage output even if boolstered. You wont have your snares, cc, buffs, heals, etc. Yeah sorry this boolster thing is garbage, just makes you cannon fodder.

Atleast break it up into 2 or even 3 teirs.

10-25

26-50

51-75(when added)

or just do the standard 10 lvl teirs.

with my high level alt i get great scores and commedations

with my lvl 12 guy not so good, gets ate up quick

there is a difference!

You do understand that a lvl 10 fighting against a lvl 50 wont have the skills nor the damage output even if boolstered. You wont have your snares, cc, buffs, heals, etc. Yeah sorry this boolster thing is garbage, just makes you cannon fodder.

Atleast break it up into 2 or even 3 teirs.

10-25

26-50

51-75(when added)

or just do the standard 10 lvl teirs.

with my high level alt i get great scores and commedations

with my lvl 12 guy not so good, gets ate up quick

there is a difference!

I seem to do ok with my low levels. I am not saying there is not a difference with skills, but you can still be competitive.

Rule #5 people that say this same line never played a MMO and are as dumb as anyone that worked on this game.

Talents, a ton more abilitys, pvp gear. Give me a break. I want to see a level 30 or under put out 500k dps in a warzone with ease. Or see you try to kill a level 50 tank. Or a level 50 healer. Good luck with that.

its the same system as Warhammer and it works just fine there. I'm guessing they just need to balance out ability buffing a bit better.

that said, I do think that separate bracket for lvl 50 characters wouldn't be remiss in a future, once there are more lvl 50ties that is. or if they add brackets, they shouldn't restrict them by couple of levels only, for instance - 10-30, 30-49, 50.. seems reasonable to me.

it really is done to keep the queues smaller, so that people who want to pvp.. could actually pvp, rather then wait endlessly if they are in an unlucky bracket.

That's a lie. At level 10 when i entered a wz i had like 10k health. Now at 45 i have 15k helth in wz. And ofcourse a lot bigger arsenal.

Plus: level 50 player has something that lower levels will NEVER had. It's a special, PVP stat, called expertise.

So yes, mixing 50s with lower 10s is a STUPID IDEA. Whoever thought about it should be fired.

10-19

20-29

30-39

40-49

And they most likely will "soon"

I cant belive that people are this dumb, and cant figure out why the warzones are 10 to 50 right now....