Amazon and Bioware, I love you

fenastus

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Has your shipping details changed? Mine still says that it will be shipped on the 22nd.

They said they are updating the orders over the next two days but they should be shipping on 12/15..

This is what an "instant gratification" society gets you.

Mine was updated so it was shipping on the 19th.

I cancelled my Amazon CE and I am just going to get the DDE.

I do have to say kudos to Bioware/EA/Amazon for getting something worked out so most people get it on time, though. That's pretty awesome.

My order issue is related to shipping speeds available to me within the US; there was no way to get it anything faster than standard, which put it out a week after release for me. I weighed the things you get in the CE versus my want to play with my friends and not be that far behind them, so I am just going to get the DDE.

No change on my shipping (21st) and arrival after xmas around the 28th via international shipping.

According to those updated delivery dates anyway many people will still get the gamein some cases -after- release meaning their game account gets frozen til then and they cant play. 4 days or 8 days after doesnt change that its still no grace period and that all other Amazon customers of other regions dont have this issue.

I fully still expect to get frak'd by bioware/ea over this. After all the issues I've dealt with bioware's customer service emails and the lies from them plus the contradictions in tweets from Reid etc etc, I've zero trust that this will get resolved satisfactorally.

http://www.amazon.com/Pre-order-Shipment-Clarification/forum/Fx2CV073IGYKIZE/Tx323SVRB68I71Y/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B005B8DRVU

--------------

Estimated Delivery Times for the Contiguous US:

* Release Date Delivery - on or before 12/19/2011

* One-Day Delivery - on or before 12/19/2011

* Two-Day Delivery - on or before 12/19/2011

* Standard Shipping - on or before 12/24/2011

* Super Saver Shipping - on or before 12/24/2011

--------------

:sul_smile:

i can confirm this as well with my Amazon.com next day delivery was updated today as release date delivery <3 bioware. i will have my CE on dec 20th woot \o/

I am happy that Amazon can ship the game early. Also glad that BW/Amazon worked this out.

BUT it does not excuse the person at BW or EA that came up the lame idea of "NO GRACE PERIOD"

I will not forget this either. I do not get mad over to many things, but "no grace period" make me want beat the hell out of things (my psd is coming out).

Edited by AmadeusMozart

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.