The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Number One with a Bullet doable with Mako?

xioix

This quest will probably in the end cause me to leave this game and move on to something else.

This is my fourth character to level up and do the class quest line, I did not have any issues with the other classes and completed the class line at level 48 or 49 on them. I can't do this one at level 50 and I don't see where I ever be able to get it done.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried that but he seems to heal anyway. I am using all my interupts but seem to miss just enough for him to do a complete heal. Maybe I ma hitting the interupt too late or early. I been stuck in this quest for a while and have had enough. Time to move on to other things as this is not fun.

edited:

Not that it matters but this quest was the last straw for me. I cancelled my sub today. Guess I am just not a good enough player for Swtor.

Edited by Mylan

This SERIOUSLY needs to be looked at, as does any other case of multiple healing mobs.

I got stuck here as well, had to look up how to beat it and used a DPS companion. Even then it took three tries.

There are other cases in the game where it's just simply unwinnable. There's one part of the pre-Battle for Ilum quest chain where there are two medics, even with a DPS companion I couldn't even take ONE of them to half health, this with interrupting them every chance I got. Had to finally just run past it, die, and res (It was in an instance).

Note to Bioware: Fights that are near impossible to beat if you go a certain spec is NOT FUN. Espcially when it's a REQUIREMENT to beat it.

I finally got one guard down and though I had it but I died right after killing him. I came back and saw one guard and though I was good and had this one almost dead when the first one respawned and healed him back up to full.

I finally got one guard down and though I had it but I died right after killing him. I came back and saw one guard and though I was good and had this one almost dead when the first one respawned and healed him back up to full.
They're not supposed to respawn, only way I could do it is taking one down before dying and then killing the other.

I feel for you though, this fight is incredibly stupid, you have to get very lucky to beat it if you're shieldtech.

Yeah I keep on trying because I though if I could just get one down that I have it but no, they respawn. I am done with this stupid quest and with SWtor.

They are even aggroing on me before I enter the room now.

Edited by Mylan

I'm full shield tech and didn't have any problems with this fight, at all, if you're having problems you should look at your gear setup and make sure you have over 1100 Aim. If not, get thee to the GTN and upgrade that stuff!

Your weapon should also not go neglected, I am a cybertech so all I ever need to do is buy barrels and crystals, but if your weapon is even ONE level off from current level, it can result in a loss of ability to user your spike dps abilities.

Last thing, I play my heat tolerance to the hilt, I don't hold back on cooldowns, or DTA or any of that 'I might need this later' mindset. I go all out, every fight, and I have medpacks on my hotbar, so if it's giving you this much trouble, make sure you're using every resource to it's utmost.

(companions' should be in latest hotness gear too, if at all possible, or burn up those unused commendations to make improvements)

Just my .02 credits.

My gear is orange stuff with the addons from the corella comds for the most part. I have a few level 50 purple ones for my weapon barrel and such. My companion has orange stuff with mostly level 47 or so addons. My aim is a bit below 1100 without a stim. A stim will move it a bit over 1100.

This battle is just too unforgiving, if you miss one interupt or the other one decides to run up and heal the guy then its all over for me anyway. The one time i did kill one, i died shortly after and when I came back and tried to kill the one left, the first one respawned during the battle and that was that.

I would work and try and get more purple mods if I believed that it help any on this battle when I don't.