Questing in Alderaan

Breidi

I am having a difficult time questing in Alderaan - I'm level 29 and only have elite 31 quests available to me. This morning I completely explored all of Alderaan and couldn't find any available quests except those that said "You have to complete missions before you can do this quest".

I'm a Jedi Shadow.

Any help besides the inevitable "Geez, you can solo elites, what's wrong with you?" would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-Breidi

There is a bonus series on Nar Shaddaa that doesn't start until you have left and probably completed Tatooine. It should get you a few levels before returning to Alderaan

There is an NPC on the fleet that will start it, or another right in the space station on Nar Shaddaa that will start it

There is a bonus series on Nar Shaddaa that doesn't start until you have left and probably completed Tatooine. It should get you a few levels before returning to Alderaan

There is an NPC on the fleet that will start it, or another right in the space station on Nar Shaddaa that will start it

The bonus series starts when you finish the main story of Nar Shaddaa, along with your class quests located there *and* you are of appropriate level (not sure what level is required yet).

According to OP he is 29 and ran out of quests on Alderaan. I would suggest the following:

- gather the group for daily instances: mandalorian raiders, cademimu, which ever is of green or yellow difficulty gonna be fine for your experience - plus you will get some gear drops

- start queueing for warzones if you find pvp fun, along with completing the daily pvp quest

- start completing the space missions (at some points investment into ship gear will be necessary)

In my experience Alderaan isn't designed well from questing side. I found the story incredibly good but the quests alone, their objectives and amount of travel needed was just a bit too much of a hassle. I cant say I had troubles with level there.

Good luck OP and please consider completing flashpoints, warzones, space missions - whichever suits you - to get some additional exp.

The bonus series starts when you finish the main story of Nar Shaddaa, along with your class quests located there *and* you are of appropriate level (not sure what level is required yet).

The level requirement is like 30+ You go back to Nar Shadda after Alderaan as part of the end of Chapter 1 and that's when you do the bonus series there.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

I'll travel back to Nar Shadda and poke around for the bonus quests.

I've never been a PvPer, but the few times I've done it here I've had a lot of fun, so yes, I'll try that.

Great responses - love this game!

-Breidi

I don't understand how you are such a low level if you have done all the quests so far.

I haven't touched PvP, I finished Tatooine at around lvl 28-29, did the bonus series there. Left around 31.

Straight to nar shadaa for that bonus series, so will be around 33/34 by the time I reach Alderaan.

Also: "You have to complete missions before you can do this quest". Means that your mission log is full.

Edited by Ardwan

I got to lvl 30 by the end of tatooine and the bonus quests. I dont do pvp, have only ever done 2 flashpoints but have done some space missions. I have started on nar shaddar bonus missions but if alderaan is aimed from 28 upwards i may go there and put the nar shaddar bonus ones on hold for now. Shouldnt have a problem levelling on this game though, if anything i have found too many quests and they all end up going green before i get to them. Maybe thats just me though Edited by Fanodily