How to get to the High Profile Taxi Ward (Nar Shaddaa)

Oobro

Hello all,

Maybe it has been asked before, but how get to the High Profile Taxi Ward on Nar Shaddaa?

I want to go there for a Dataholocron, but I don't know how to get there. The taxi has been undiscovered so far.

With kind regards,

Werner

agreed. The datacron taxi you jump down to only gets you under the "Network Access Taxi". The map still has a "high profile ward taxi" on the map to the south of that.

Anyone know how to get to the undiscovered "high profile ward taxi" in the south east corner of the map?

• 3 weeks later...
I know this topic is old, but I'm actually wondering this aswell. I got the two last datacrons because after doing the bonus series I could access the high security ward, but I still can't figure out how to reach that taxi (not that I still .need. it but I'm kinda curious)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
you can still get to the area without going to the high profile landing (which if you play agent doesnt connect you to that datacrons location.) You need to go to the industrial landing pad south of the Star port. When you land take a right (even though you are imperial) into the republic area. There is an elevator up and to the right a bit. to an imperial high security area and then you can proceed to find your datacron location in the incinerator. Hope this helps Im doing from memory but believe this is all correct.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Hello all,

Maybe it has been asked before, but how get to the High Profile Taxi Ward on Nar Shaddaa?

I want to go there for a Dataholocron, but I don't know how to get there. The taxi has been undiscovered so far.

With kind regards,

Werner

I know this thread is old but I see no solutions posted and I just recently tried to complete this as well and stumbled on this thread looking for answers.

After trying a variety of solutions (including backtracking with an agent and testing the flight paths) the simplest solution seems to be:

1. Guild flagship summons

Find an agent who happens to have enough status in a guild that they can use the guild flagship summons ability. Have them go to this taxi and than summon you there. At which point you can unlock the taxi and use it anytime.

There is no purpose to being there for any other class, but it will at least unlock the taxi for those of you with OCD.

Just remember to tip them a minimum of 20k (the cost of activating a guild ship summons) so they can pay back their guild bank. (or more if you are so inclined)

---

It may also be possible to follow an agent through his storyline missions but I was unable to test this theory, they just aren't on that part of the mission for long and now that guild ships are in the game it would take a much longer amount of time to follow an agent around his nar shada story until you are instructed to go there.

That landing pad is just completely isolated with no way to walk to it or from it and the connection point to the taxi system (from the upper promenade) simply does not allow anyone to go there until the agent storyline gives you the instructions to visit there.

Very similar to the Deep Desert speeder on Tattooine for the Imperial Agent Story as well.

Nothing stops you from going to that taxi point in the desert, there just isn't anything else to do when you get there with another class. I've flown out there a few times by mistake with other classes. You just get left in an empty area with one (class specific) phase entrance; all you can do is turn around and go back. But you can at least unlock the speeder there and get the map opened for doing it

I've always been able to select that taxi point by leaving from the other desert taxi with any class.

you can still get to the area without going to the high profile landing (which if you play agent doesnt connect you to that datacrons location.) You need to go to the industrial landing pad south of the Star port. When you land take a right (even though you are imperial) into the republic area. There is an elevator up and to the right a bit. to an imperial high security area and then you can proceed to find your datacron location in the incinerator. Hope this helps Im doing from memory but believe this is all correct.

For anyone that stumbles on this thread looking for an answer ^this is NOT correct.

1. Industrial landing pad

2. Turn right (west) and go into the tunnels

3. You will enter a contested area.

4. Ahead and to your right (north) there is an elevator (abandoned factory elevator)

This leads to a dead end in the abandoned factory with the entrance to a group phase in it (not sure which mission it is). Regardless it doesn't put you anywhere near the high profile taxi ward (which is what was asked by the OP)

can you still get the bonus missions to get to it if you are lvl 55 already?

You can, but the bonus missions area actually does not connect to the high profile taxi ward. Nothing does. (other than the taxi from the upper promenade during the agent story)

The high profile taxi point is a landing pad by itself far above the area with the bonus missions, so while you may be wandering on the map in a similar area you will not find a walking path to get to that taxi.

--------------------

Note: Just to clear up any confusion (since there is alot of comments here about datacrons and bonus series: The high profile taxi ward has nothing to do with getting datacrons or the bonus series, it is a completely independent landing pad that services only the story missions for imperial agent.

The only reason to care about getting to it with another class is to make the icon on your map stop telling you that it is undiscovered.

Edited by Kunovega