Galactic Trade Network

Twiget

Just wondering if anyone actually has made any money using it?

The search function is cumbersome, and it does not work all the time. I crafted a batch of Reflex Barrel 8's and wanted to sell them on the GTN, so I set the required stuff, even set the level, then typed in "Reflex Barrel 8" into the search box... It gave me 4 pages of Reflex Barrel's, from #2 to #9. The goal was to see what other people were posting their Reflex Barrel 8's for and price my accordingly. Didn't exactly go as planned. :(

Maybe I was just spoiled by WoW and the Auctioneer addon...

I've only just started using it over the last couple of days really but it's helped me get a little bit of profit. People eat up those colour crystals. Other mods aren't as popular, nor as cheap, but they're still going, slowly. Plus, now I have some orange gear that doesn't look hideous I'll be posting any purples found on there too. Got 10 grand out of a chestpiece yesterday.

when i used the GTN i found out that it take like 5-10 mins for it to update your stuff there, maybe it was just me, but if not, i find its not a bad deal of time to wait.

Is that why the gtn doesn't work for me? I tried it multiple times, I can sell things but anytime I search for something to buy nothing shows up. Does it really take that long to load if your doing a broad search? Because I never waited more than a minute. It's frustrating.