Lvling through PvP & lvl effecting Story arc?

Xatonia

I know alot of people will disagree with this, but I dislike alot that you can gain xp / level through PvPing. For me (in WoW etc) PvP has always been something I can do while waiting for friends etc, or as an escape from questing. Even questing for reputation rather than xp would be better in mho.

Now I find I'm worried about PvPing incase I level past my story quests. What then?? Will they just become way too easy and boring?

Also if I join up with my Jedi friend and do HIS story arc with him, will I level past my own?

Puzzling and worrying... Or maybe I just take 'being in the world' too seriously... :p

Edited by Xatonia

lvl 36, just starting on a lvl 29 planet << (alderaan)

While it makes some fights less challenging, there are still fights that can kill you. (4 man heroic quests for example). Once i get to leveling alts I'll probably level mostly through pvp & flashpoints as I'll have done all the side quests already.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.