Low crit damage at 50 in PVP

Retik

I keep reading about people crofting huge numbers with force scream at 50 in PVP but mine never crits above 3k. So how are people getting 5k+ numbers with theirs? Is it all just PVP gear or are people stacking surge? What am I missing?

I keep reading about people crofting huge numbers with force scream at 50 in PVP but mine never crits above 3k. So how are people getting 5k+ numbers with theirs? Is it all just PVP gear or are people stacking surge? What am I missing?

Carnage force scream is strong, but yes expertise geared 50s with pvp stim, wz dmg increase, trinket bloodthirst and possibly biochem consumable against non expertised opponent ... Ya ... It's going to hit like a freight train.

Carnage force scream is strong, but yes expertise geared 50s with pvp stim, wz dmg increase, trinket bloodthirst and possibly biochem consumable against non expertised opponent ... Ya ... It's going to hit like a freight train.

Force scream isn't that strong. Smash as rage hits 6k+

Yeah yeah, it crits over... nine thousands !!!

Don't take as a truth the numbers people seems to pull off in the game, they're lying for their own sanity sake, but at the end of the day they're just giving us anecdotical numbers and never speak about the common numbers they have.

Some force scream can hard crit under certain circumstances, but it's rare and seems to be the facts people's mind keep for forum's boards.

Edited by Korvad