There's a valid reason why people are upset...

Esaru

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3.) Really? A crystal which cosmetically changes a color is worth 5 bucks? All the extras you get with pre-orders are nothing but fluff tacked on to get people to pay for early access. If they were actually "worth" (I know that's a relative term when speaking of digital items that are actually worthless...) something they would give you a bonus like permanent stat improvements. Items that give you a tangible advantage over other players would be a bonus. Cosmetic items, mounts, droids that wax your back while you AFK are just fluff. Junk. They look cool but they don't affect your effectiveness in game.

That crystal gives you some significant stat bonus increases. But you probably know that now, as I suspect you're in EGA enjoying the game, and have completely forgotten about this whinefest.

Edited by PeepsMcJuggs

How does anyone know how many invites were sent out? It could be alot of invites were sent and not taken advantage of. Believe it or not alot of people dont check e-mails often and even if they did dont have the time or desire to play right now.

A fair amount of these pre orders are parents buying it for Christmas and want it to be an actual surprise.

Also its a shocker to people the servers are not packed full at 3AM? Not all people playing are able to saty on to all hours of the night.

Whatever Bioware did and however they did it would still have pissed of someone.

I appreciate any early play time I was given as I never got early time with WOW or any other game for that matter. Heavin forbid someone actually gives them thanks instead of grief.

To all those who say thats no way to run a business and all that nonsense, why dont you all go out there and develop a game equivalent to this and get 930,000 + preorders and show everyone how to do the perfect launch...

Amazes me how many people act like they are owed early access, its a bonus enjoy it, its FREE, hell now you can decide if you like it and if not can still get your money back, wish that DC Universe gave a week of free play time before you had to buy..

Thank you Bioware / EA I am the 1% that appreciates the early access time :D

How does anyone know how many invites were sent out? It could be alot of invites were sent and not taken advantage of. Believe it or not alot of people dont check e-mails often and even if they did dont have the time or desire to play right now.

A fair amount of these pre orders are parents buying it for Christmas and want it to be an actual surprise.

Also its a shocker to people the servers are not packed full at 3AM? Not all people playing are able to saty on to all hours of the night.

Whatever Bioware did and however they did it would still have pissed of someone.

I appreciate any early play time I was given as I never got early time with WOW or any other game for that matter. Heavin forbid someone actually gives them thanks instead of grief.

To all those who say thats no way to run a business and all that nonsense, why dont you all go out there and develop a game equivalent to this and get 930,000 + preorders and show everyone how to do the perfect launch...

Amazes me how many people act like they are owed early access, its a bonus enjoy it, its FREE, hell now you can decide if you like it and if not can still get your money back, wish that DC Universe gave a week of free play time before you had to buy..

Thank you Bioware / EA I am the 1% that appreciates the early access time :D

Hear hear. Well said!

I think now is an opportune time to

I've lost count of the number of games where I wish I could've tried it before paying for it.