Major Graphics problem - missing legs

Genophix

Heya guys,

Got my email today and installed the game. All seemed to being going fine until Char creation screen, no legs were displayed. So I carried on into game and my char and every other char has no legs and in some cases no bottom half of their body.

I'm on windows 7 64bit and GPU is GTX 580. I have the latest standard drivers 285.62. I have also given the beta drivers a go (290.36) and still the problem is there.

I can't play while none of the chars have legs and so I was wondering if anyone has seen this, knows a fix or knows if Sony are aware of this. I'm a bit gutted as I can't play until this is sorted and seems such a silly problem to be having.

Cheers

Genophix

Heya guys,

Got my email today and installed the game. All seemed to being going fine until Char creation screen, no legs were displayed. So I carried on into game and my char and every other char has no legs and in some cases no bottom half of their body.

I'm on windows 7 64bit and GPU is GTX 580. I have the latest standard drivers 285.62. I have also given the beta drivers a go (290.36) and still the problem is there.

I can't play while none of the chars have legs and so I was wondering if anyone has seen this, knows a fix or knows if Sony are aware of this. I'm a bit gutted as I can't play until this is sorted and seems such a silly problem to be having.

Cheers

Genophix

Sony?

Surely you mean BioWare/EA.

Report it in-game. They can't fix it if no one reports it.

:csw_redsaber:.:csw_bluesaber:

Just an update, I've now tried the current drivers, the beta drivers and now an older set and still the same problem :(

People say it's a driver problem and I would agree it sounds like it but now I think it's something on EAs side, which makes me a little sad as I know it will take ages to get sorted.

I guess I could try reinstalling the game.

For texture issues, I would suggest the prime suspect be either corrupted graphics asset file or memory issue in the vid card.

I'm not sure how to force redownload the client. May be delete the asset files?

As for vid card, usual approach is to tune down various features either in game or at the driver level. If you have your video card overclocked, reset it to default and see if the problem go away. Each thing you change that didn't solve the problem, set it back and try a different settings.

Good luck.

For texture issues, I would suggest the prime suspect be either corrupted graphics asset file or memory issue in the vid card.

I'm not sure how to force redownload the client. May be delete the asset files?

As for vid card, usual approach is to tune down various features either in game or at the driver level. If you have your video card overclocked, reset it to default and see if the problem go away. Each thing you change that didn't solve the problem, set it back and try a different settings.

Good luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zsocoyMftI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Over the moon :) probllem sorted

I just uninstalled the game and redownloaded the client. All looks fine now. Made me think of the video above :)

I'm looking after my son today but hope to be on tonight! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.