Video: Marauder level 50 huttball game 364k dmg

navster

He is rage spec'd.

The smash crits and damage are coming from 3 points in Decimate (Veng tree tier1), 2 points in Dominate (Rage tree tier4) along with 2 points in Shockwave (Rage tree tier4).

Shockwave increases Smash crit damage by 25% per tick of force choke or force crush, and Dominate makes Smash an auto crit after a charge or Obliterate. Decimate just adds 30% more whoop *** on top of it all.

Edited by Xitium

Thats some pretty crazy damage... Can a Juggernaut do as much damage?

Im only level 30, so i dont know how level 50 Juggernauts dps is.

yea they do, i can do 300+ easy if i try to go for damage like he is as rage spec.

yea they do, i can do 300+ easy if i try to go for damage like he is as rage spec.

If this is true, why even roll marauder? I mean until someone can prove to me that they are doing 300+ k a match as a jug I'll have a hard time believing it. Understandably the rage tree is top tier for damage in PVP at the moment (I average from 200-350 k a match) but jug is far more tank like in abilities and stats than marauder. I'm afraid I have to call BS.

If this is true, why even roll marauder? I mean until someone can prove to me that they are doing 300+ k a match as a jug I'll have a hard time believing it. Understandably the rage tree is top tier for damage in PVP at the moment (I average from 200-350 k a match) but jug is far more tank like in abilities and stats than marauder. I'm afraid I have to call BS.

You realize that a Jugg can go Rage Tree right?

@OP- Why aren't you going after the ball?

You realize that a Jugg can go Rage Tree right?

@OP- Why aren't you going after the ball?

So he can get the most damage....Obviously.

In matches like Voidstar or Civil war I can do aroun 200k-215k anni spec at level 34, but to win in huttball I usually end up around 100k

So he can get the most damage....Obviously.

In matches like Voidstar or Civil war I can do aroun 200k-215k anni spec at level 34, but to win in huttball I usually end up around 100k

Normally the ones doing the LEAST amount of damage are the ones actually WINNING the Warzone by doing the objectives, i spend most of my time staring at a door in Void, Chasing ball carrier or Defending middle on Civil war.

Always MVP those who actually know how the Warzones work.

Edited by Kodokai

374kish seems doable with Rage spec at lvl 50. Around lvl 35 or so Rage spec I was doing almost 200k so I would except to see much higher damage at lvl 50.

You could most likely break the 550k mark, that is if you're not contributing to your team like most of these damage chasers do, i'd sooner take a 100k dmg player who knows how to play than 1mill dmg player who runs around like an idiot for 15 minutes.

There is alot of fuzz going about who can do the most damage in a warzone these days.. I don't get it.. it certainly doesn't get my MpV..

Thats reserved for healers and top objectives..

This stuff shows that we are capable to dish out damage tho.. Who would have thought?

Edited by Loopicks

There is alot of fuzz going about who can do the most damage in a warzone these days.. I don't get it.. it certainly doesn't get my MpV..

Thats reserved for healers and top objectives..

This stuff shows that we are capable to dish out damage tho.. Who would have thought?

+1

boom

You could most likely break the 550k mark, that is if you're not contributing to your team like most of these damage chasers do, i'd sooner take a 100k dmg player who knows how to play than 1mill dmg player who runs around like an idiot for 15 minutes.

Its easy to get top dmg and top objectives. However you could score 2 times in huttball and still be the bottom in objectives