Darth Baras

AWDBAHL

Is he suppose to be the same Darth Baras as in the graphic novels and books. If so I am rather disapointed they look nothing alike and the personality seems off too.

Satele was a redhead in the comics and had a green saber. Now she has a double-bladed blue saber and is a brunette.

Edited by DarthThuzad

One dimensional villain , not too deep? U are either trolling or havent played Sith Warrior's story past lvl 10...
I'm up to level 33 now and haven't changed my mind. All of the examples you gave were examples of him being successful and skilled -- that's not mutually exclusive with being one-dimensional. I don't for one moment deny his *skill*, just his *depth*. By which I mean, how much the character invokes sympathy or empathy or any sort of connection with the audience really. You can be ****** as heck, but if you're there just to be a standard cackling villain, and not a *personality*, then I don't really care.

Read the Threat of Peace webcomic under the Media section. He is basicly the main Sith character in the story, although it doesn't explain how he put on about twenty stone in the time between the comic and game.
Thanks, I'll give that a peek!

Darth Jadus is the best looking and has the best lines. Calm,

But anyway, I still want to kill Darth Zorrid, and Darth Razor was annoying.

You can, if...

At the end of Act 1 decide to join Darth Jadus. He sends you off to kill her. If you decide to stop Jadus she just sort of vanishes into thin air.