The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Payment bugged?

GougingFire

Trying to renew my sub. I always go for the 60-day one for 26,99, and when i click on Pay Now i get the ''thanks for your order'' pop-up and am returned to the checkout page but without sub added (also payment wasn't completed)

this would be an indication the linked ea account is disabled requiring password reset , that EA account likley uses the same email address you have used to create the swtor account originally, so if you have changed the email on the swtor account though, try using the original email used on the swtor account

use this link  to reset the password then login on that EA account

Be sure to use incognito mode with chrome or delete the browser cache and cookies to be sure it isnt cached if purchasing on swtor.com

otherwise call swtor support when the lines are open

Weird, I just renewed yesterday here by SWTOR website, without issues, my 60-days single non-recurring subscription.

I paid from PaySafeCard wallet and transaction went smooth, completing within 2 minutes w/out delay, period was added to the pool, confirmed by system and email arrived to mailbox in a minute later.

• 2 weeks later...
Il y a 13 heures, Charmalovia a dit :

I have been trying to renew my sub or buy CC for a week now and the Ideal payment method isn't working for me anymore. I have tried clearing my cookies and cache, tried resetting my pasword for EA, tried another browser and it's still not working. Anyone have the same issue or a solution?

Were you trying the Card payment method from swtor site?

I think I never had to align swtor account with ea email. Can't you create PaySafeCard account, fill there some money from your bank account by a direct money transfer (or use credit card if you like to fill PaySafeCard wallet that way), then just buy 2 months non-recurring membership by paying from PaySafeCard account. It's simplest way on swtor website, and the only way without the need to use credit card. Also works fast, membership within minutes.

Edited by Grendel_Echo

Le 18/10/2024 à 16:38, Pzetitlu a dit :

I have the exact same problem since more than 1 week,

EA support has not provided any help yet

I tried differents browser and 2 different credit card, I changed the password. Myabe I have to align swtor and EA email as well ?

I had a similar problem a few days ago when trying to sub with a new credit card.
The Swtor support told me the transaction was refused by my bank.

My bank told me the transaction was refused because it's not secured enough for nowdays security standards...

So, it seems like the problem comes from Swtor card payment method not being secured enough for modern banks.

I registered my card on my Paypal account and used Paypal to sub.