The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cant Log in

Codyaven

I cant seem to log in like the title screen freezes and I cant tell if its just my old laptop. or the game

as its annoying when Im trying to do seasons 

Once only I got in whenever I do it will randomly show the loading screen I can move and stuff but Its annoying  

would Love a way to fix this as Im trying to get the new Loath cat kitten.. I don't know if seasons still is running 

On 9/23/2024 at 2:41 AM, Lord_Janosch said:

Yes, you can still get it. Lots of time left. Crossing fingers that your problem with logging in gets solved.

Still cant get past the screen 😕 like it wont load freezes on the loading page? no idea how to fix it

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2024 at 10:12 AM, Traceguy said:

Do you have the game set to fullscreen? If so, try changing from Fullscreen to the other option (i.e Fullscreen Borderless/Windowed)

Yes How would I change that if I cant get past the loading screen?

5 hours ago, Codyaven said:

Yes How would I change that if I cant get past the loading screen?

try pressing ALT + Enter keys a few times on the loading screen, 

If this is an older laptop, some had issues when raising gfx levels can try editing the client_setting file per https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Technical/Guide-Game-failing-to-launch-on-Clicking-Play/m-p/4809830/highlight/true#M70795 

it is also worth simply deleting the client_setting file and a new one is created on next launch, this will reset to defaults if a another setting has caused the issue

On 10/11/2024 at 8:17 PM, OwenBrooks said:

try pressing ALT + Enter keys a few times on the loading screen, 

If this is an older laptop, some had issues when raising gfx levels can try editing the client_setting file per https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Technical/Guide-Game-failing-to-launch-on-Clicking-Play/m-p/4809830/highlight/true#M70795 

it is also worth simply deleting the client_setting file and a new one is created on next launch, this will reset to defaults if a another setting has caused the issue

ill try those thanks