Cap on DvL tokens prevents from looting season track rewards

VilianSW

5 hours ago, ReKabNad said:

Original Equipment Manufacturer? Role Playing Systems?  What are you talking about?!?!? 🤨

Please don't ASSUME that everyone is going to know what your abbreviations or acronyms mean.  The Rules of Written English should still be used, i.e. ALWAYS write out the full word or phrase at least once BEFORE using the abbreviation/acronym, so people know what you're actually referring to!

New players join this game all the time.  Please think of the Padawans/Initiates! 😉

They are the names of crafting materials for 300 augments.

• OEM-37
  • RPM-13
  • CM-1337 - crafted by Cybertechs from 5x OEM-37 and 5x RPM-13

They may be acronyms, but we don't know what they are because Broadsword never said anything.

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, ReKabNad said:

Original Equipment Manufacturer? Role Playing Systems?  What are you talking about?!?!? 🤨

Please don't ASSUME that everyone is going to know what your abbreviations or acronyms mean.  The Rules of Written English should still be used, i.e. ALWAYS write out the full word or phrase at least once BEFORE using the abbreviation/acronym, so people know what you're actually referring to!

New players join this game all the time.  Please think of the Padawans/Initiates! 😉

Not to be obvious but they are literally called RPM and OEM, the only thing you can pick on the guy you replied to is that they made a typo lol

Also, I thought we all know RPM stands for Role Play Matriarch and OEM stands for Omelette Eggplant Mushroom...

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Seabeef said:

Bump in the hopes a Dev comments on this issue before the weekend

"I wouldn't bet me last shilling on it". When there was an outcry about Defender Gilada not spawning correctly they fixed it pretty quick so they do read the feedback, they just tend to ignore most of it.