Date Night

You are sure that character has the romanced locked, different romances have different locking points, of the four Lana is the earliest at chapter IX don't know about the others but must be much later due to the possibility of death.

You needed to flirt and then lock the romance at chapter IX for those three.

If you really have no romance at all, I think there is a bug where you can replay chapter IX flirt with Lana and it will lock the romance.

Edited by KyraMalakai
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sukothai said:

I just redid Chapter IX, tried to flirt and romance with Lana, and still no options for date night or mission in companion contacts.

You can’t redo chapter decisions on subsequent play throughs. Whatever you did originally is whatever the choice will be.

on your original playthrough of chapter 9 of Kotfe, there’s an option in the cantina where your characters has two options:

1) I need to speak with one of you (Koth, Lana, Theron)

2) I need to speak with one of you (romance) (Koth, Lana, Theron)

Pick the romance option and it will lock in the romance.

it sounds like you may not have romanced Koth, Lana, or Theron on your first plays through so it sounds like you didn’t romance any of them, meaning no Date Night.

it did work for me. I recently did the first run/story play through on two new characters. One flirted with Lana once flirts started becoming available. One flirted with Theron once flirts become available. And then they did the romance option in the cantina and the romances were locked in. And the Date Night missions were available right after the conversation in the companion/contact list. Didn’t need to complete the chapter first.

if you do new characters later make sure to flirt through Kotfe and then take the romance option “I need to speak with you.”

Edited by absolutetristan
  • Like 1

You need to be in a relationship with one of the date night candidate to initiate the date.

It's more of a "date night with your partner" not "1st date with a tinder guy/gurl".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, DAWUSS said:

I ended up sticking with my class romance...

Which currently aren’t available. I think the devs may have mentioned introducing class companion romances in the future.

right now, the Kotfe/Kotet companions (Arcann, Koth, Lana, and Theron) were the first batch of date nights.

14 hours ago, Sukothai said:

I just redid Chapter IX, tried to flirt and romance with Lana, and still no options for date night or mission in companion contacts.

Like I said it is a bug doesn't mean it always succeeds.

Only this four are available now, so no romance no date, however today on the livestream they may announce a new batch that includes class romances.

• Like 1

another note for clarification.

date night doesn’t start a romance.

you need to have a companion (right now that is between Arcann, Lana, Koth, or Theron) romanced and then you can start date night.

3 hours ago, absolutetristan said:

Which currently aren’t available. I think the devs may have mentioned introducing class companion romances in the future.

right now, the Kotfe/Kotet companions (Arcann, Koth, Lana, and Theron) were the first batch of date nights.

Soon™, right? 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2