All my characters cannot load into the game after patch.

35 minutes ago, OutsiderJediSam said:

and now after playing for a couple of hours, while loading out of a wz, the loading screen did it to me too....stuck at same amount as others, about a small amount left, but won't load off the loading screen further....had to log out after waiting for quite a while, now can log in to character screen, but when logging into character i get stuck on the loading page too with that small amount of load left.......

same here. very frustrated.

hello.
For star forge player mabye your issue is somehow linked with image.thumb.png.d831fed4d81e74fe3bde4d892be87ad5.png

and for other, you can still try the steam / bioware client version . I know that's not the perfect deal but ...

also experiencing this issue; thought it was related to the usual Star Forge issues but a friend was able to log in just fine. i can hear my character moving & doing certain abilities, but never get past the loading screen being at 90%. for a brief period i did get into my character, but as soon as i tried to enter a warzone it did the same thing.

edit: shortly after posting this, the aforementioned friend experienced the same issue as me when they tried to leave the planet they were on.

Edited by crymaen

I'm having the same issue on Satele Shan server, but not having the issue on Star Forge or Shae Vizla servers. 

I'm normally play on Steam client, so i downloaded and installed fresh the bioware client, but still the same results. 

Having this issue on Star Forge; I tried restarting the game, restarting my pc, verifying the steam files, fresh install of the game, and even trying to play on my laptop, and none of it worked-- no dice, same issue.

Same problem for me since the patch. Only happens on Darth Malgus server for me. I can hear the correct abient sounds and music playing for each character but the loading screen doesn't go away, so I can't access any characters.

3 hours ago, Kazuone said:

hello.
For star forge player mabye your issue is somehow linked with image.thumb.png.d831fed4d81e74fe3bde4d892be87ad5.png

and for other, you can still try the steam / bioware client version . I know that's not the perfect deal but ...

seeing as I'm on Star Forge, the "issue" isn't fixed / "Resolved" Still having the same issue. then but looking at the pose it's likely all linked to that.

and in regards to that thread i reinstalled the whole game as well as a few others that have posted. its very much an issue with the patch deployed, and the fix to the earlier SF issue

being a paid sub since launch im pretty much done with the spiraling management of the game. there are now rendering issue that they need to also deal with.

image.png.e896484ac684f2aed26c40e800690b17.png