The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Items inspired by The Acolyte are coming to SWTOR!

Does anyone know what the refined mentor's lightsaber sounds like? I LOVE the design of the hilt and blade but am worried it might sound like a tire iron, and I don't want to waste 1,500 cc's on something I might end up not liking

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Dev Post

Hi everyone, 

Game Update 7.5b contained a few more items inspired by The Acolyte. The new Devoted Disciple player customization, armor, lightsaber, and dualsaber are now available. As with the Dark Harbinger hood, there is one full hood option and another to show hair underneath. Please keep Eric's post in mind about how hair under the hood is displayed. 

Thanks!

DevotedDisciple_Main.thumb.png.af0112c93069889defaf70705ff7c231.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 4

11 hours ago, JackieKo said:

Hi everyone, 

Game Update 7.5b contained a few more items inspired by The Acolyte. The new Devoted Disciple player customization, armor, lightsaber, and dualsaber are now available. As with the Dark Harbinger hood, there is one full hood option and another to show hair underneath. Please keep Eric's post in mind about how hair under the hood is displayed. 

Thanks!

DevotedDisciple_Main.thumb.png.af0112c93069889defaf70705ff7c231.png

The new Devoted Disciple hair seems to be available for most alien species that have hair like Mirialan and Cathar, but for some reason doesn't seem to be available for the Chiss, I assume this is a mistake?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2024 at 2:36 PM, YaddleTwo said:

I need Smilo Ren's / Darth Teeth/ Qimir's outfit espcialy his helmut please!

i would be more excited if it had both the sleeveless robe and poncho/wrap options than the helmet itself 😀

• Like 1

And in a case of tragic irony, they've just released the newest style items inspired by The Acolyte, including an outfit based on "The Stranger", the day after Disney/Lucasfilm has announced that the show is NOT being renewed for a 2nd Season. 🤦‍♂️

On 6/28/2024 at 4:36 PM, YaddleTwo said:

I need Smilo Ren's / Darth Teeth/ Qimir's outfit espcialy his helmut please!

NOW AVAILABLE IN THE CARTEL MARKETPLACE!  Just launched today.