Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Items inspired by The Acolyte are coming to SWTOR!

Does anyone know what the refined mentor's lightsaber sounds like? I LOVE the design of the hilt and blade but am worried it might sound like a tire iron, and I don't want to waste 1,500 cc's on something I might end up not liking

• 4 weeks later...
  • Dev Post

Hi everyone, 

Game Update 7.5b contained a few more items inspired by The Acolyte. The new Devoted Disciple player customization, armor, lightsaber, and dualsaber are now available. As with the Dark Harbinger hood, there is one full hood option and another to show hair underneath. Please keep Eric's post in mind about how hair under the hood is displayed. 

Thanks!

DevotedDisciple_Main.thumb.png.af0112c93069889defaf70705ff7c231.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, JackieKo said:

Hi everyone, 

Game Update 7.5b contained a few more items inspired by The Acolyte. The new Devoted Disciple player customization, armor, lightsaber, and dualsaber are now available. As with the Dark Harbinger hood, there is one full hood option and another to show hair underneath. Please keep Eric's post in mind about how hair under the hood is displayed. 

Thanks!

DevotedDisciple_Main.thumb.png.af0112c93069889defaf70705ff7c231.png

The new Devoted Disciple hair seems to be available for most alien species that have hair like Mirialan and Cathar, but for some reason doesn't seem to be available for the Chiss, I assume this is a mistake?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.