Backstory for my Jedi Knight

kyledll

This is a WIP backstory for my Jedi Knight character, if you have any ideas that would be beneficial to the backstory of this particular character. I'm on my most recent playthrough, so any information. You can give me that would improve my skills

About eight years before the events of the Treaty of Coruscant. Kagenju Teevai was born on Anaxes, when he was young. He was taken to a Jedi Training Temple on Corulag, when he was around eight years old, the Jedi Temple on Coruscant was attacked, he heard about the destruction of the Temple, but he didn't have a clear memory of the survivors. When he was sixteen, it was said that he became an excellent duelist, he was wiser than his years however, and did not want to be arrogant. When he was twenty years, he was ready for the Jedi Trials. Where the Jedi High Council will give him a master to receive his final trials. He would be tested, when he eventually leaves Tython. He would know what it meant to be a Jedi Knight and more importantly. He'd know himself.