2-3 Minor, highly desirable UI changes: have Keith & UI team consider! *please*

Posted (edited)

First one I'd really love to see, yet both focus on minimizing changes to how your existing UI's are designed to minimize change for users: (just reduces gap space) slightly.

• I'd suspect both would be highly desirable, the first is mostly convenience to find Materials of a Certain Grade easier, like filter by Grade.
  • The lower option, applies to Legacy & Cargo Hold Bays expanding past 7 Bays: --Could have Cartel only option, as only first 8 be unlocked with Credits!
  • Also introducing a Loadout (tab) similar to Inventory, only start with 10 slots not 80, so unlocking additional cost credit's!

So here is my ask @CommunityTeam to please ask KeithKanneg & UI Developers to please consider!

image.thumb.png.391a8441f164fc2f8e40a38d3bfc3195.png

2 (a) & (b) -- small yet subtle changes, that require minor tweaks to Large UI, & Legacy & Cargo Bay's windows...

NOTE: This was an earlier suggestion previously made, about Legacy & Cargo Hold having room for 9 Bays; yet now realized it could also make room for Loadout Gear (tab) too!

• A Loadout tab in Larger UI, only start with 10 Slots, those would cost Credit's to expand, where all Loadout Gear be placed when switching Loadouts!
  • Window in ORANGE is a cutout (below) of Larger Full UI, before you see Character, Gear to the left; on the right is Inventory, Mission Items, & Currency.
  • Could also remove the extra (gap) shown in white, to allow for 2 rows of 9 (18) Bay's too; with very minor height increase!  :classic_smile:
  • Since I've expanded on my Legacy & Cargo Bay suggestion, I wanted to include this update along with another idea's which is new

image.thumb.png.a7d0f5240ec6d52a99c0531c4db829cc.png

:csw_yoda:

Thank You for your consideration!

Edited by Strathkin
Graphics
  • Like 8

• Strathkin changed the title to 2-3 Minor, highly desirable UI changes: please have Keith & UI team consider!

Please yes to all these ❤️

Upvote to all that has been said here *except* the cartel coins unlock for the new legacy/cargo hold. They need to get rid of credits in the game anyway, make them really expensive and you work on that issue along the way.

• Thanks 1

• Strathkin changed the title to 2-3 Minor, highly desirable UI changes: have Keith & UI team consider! *please*

Seriously with loadouts and collections, the inventory system and cargo bays have needed an overhaul for a LONG time. This would do SO MUCH for QoL for players. These are the things we could point to and say "look, the devs want you to have a clean enjoyable time. Your stuff is accessible and convenient. Player experience is a priority for them." and we'd actually mean it.

I think this is the sort of suggestion that would be a good focus to really foster good will with the players and make everyone's experience that much better.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, yes, yes to all of these! 

And agree - expanding cargo hold should be available for both [HUGE a lot of] credits or reasonable Cartel Coins price.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...