New Malgus Poster / Redeem Code Notifications

Hi there, I just learned about the new Darth Malgus Poster from a player in game, and like so many before, the redeem code was expired before I even knew about it. I WANT THAT POSTER, as I'm one of the Star Forge's most dedicated stronghold curators. In the future, I would suggest you send out in game notification to inform players that these redeem codes exist, or else what's the point if no one knows about it?

HOW CAN I GET THAT POSTER?? I WANT THAT POSTER....

Malgus-Poster.jpg

They always given on their Live Stream Events, various giveaway codes; those also usually last for 1-2 weeks following the live streams.  They do announce the Live Stream on the Game Launcher, and even if you miss the event at that time, be sure to watch it within a few days and you'd be just fine.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

The code doesn't work now? You can use it until the may 16th for the Malgus poster. I think it's too late for the old ones.

For the new ones, you need to watch the stream to get the code or check websites like swtorista.

I missed one poster (the female selkath) and I must admit I'm very frustrated about this even if I collect too many decorations in the game (I spend to much money in the decorations :t_tongue:). This one is still missed in my collection.

Edited by orichichan
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

nope he is right just tried now it does nothing, likely expired

I also tried other codes and they do say expired, probably only set to do so after the date May 16th

and I did have one worked I forgot about so oh well

Edited by Alericus

19 minutes ago, Alericus said:

nope he is right just tried now it does nothing, likely expired

The posters go to inventory depending on the number of characters you have. Check the decos it will be there.

19 hours ago, MasterArticulus said:

Nope. Just checked, and it's not there. :(

In that case I don't know, mine were with the decos one for each character I have.
I still don't understand why they changed it we would get them in the mail as we used to and this wouldn't have happened.

Replying to note that I'm having the same problem. I input the code, click the agreement button, submit and come back to the same page I'm already on. No indication that the code was successfully addded.

Posted (edited)

Keep trying.  It 'FINALLY' worked for me.  yay!!  Addendum:  What I did differently is watch the recap of the 7.5 content (https://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20240502-0), copied MalgusWhen listed underneath the first video, went to my account on swtor.com, Redeem Code, pasted the MalgusWhen text, and it worked.  Now, it may have worked because I clicked my heals 3 times while rolling my eyes, but who knows.

Edited by Dhaermid

16 minutes ago, Dhaermid said:

Now, it may have worked because I clicked my heals 3 times while rolling my eyes, but who knows.

It worked now because they have fixed the problem that was breaking it for some people.

See this post by @JackieKo:  

3 hours ago, JackieKo said:

Hey all!

We did receive reports about this and the team did some digging. There was an issue for some players being unable to redeem the code (even if they didn't have the deco). Issue has now been fixed. So if you haven't been able to get the deco yet, make sure you redeem that code before May 16th!