What clothes do you have for your "lekku characters"?

I spend to much time to find an armor for my Twi'lek, Togruta and Nautalan jedi but everytime I find something nice for them, their are a hood or something behind making a glitch with the lekku. I would like a simple armor like Humble Hero Armor Set but I don't find other armors like this one. And, of course, I don't want to look like an apprentice too. An armor without a hood or a butt-cape is really hard to find.

Steadfast Master Armor Set could have been a good choice if it looks like Humble Hero Armor Set but it's very "thick" for simple clothes and it's not what I want.

For example Thana Vesh's Armor Set, Jedi Survivalist's Armor Set and Ambitious Warrior Armor Set can't be used because of the hood and the glitch with the lekku. It's really disturbing to see it everytime on our character and in the cinematics.

I'm really surpriseed we don't have more simple armors like these ones:

AaylaSecura.thumb.webp.9988db52835a2f24c9c8e18b9fbdc4e4.webp.2f5003cf4a4a5cf3c0ba4762d2cd0a6d.webp

image.thumb.jpeg.42c8a67e04fc7182adabfa5cb0ad0fcc.jpeg

I would like Broadsword put more simple armors like these ones on the game without hood or butt-cape for the jedi and the sith.

Also any help to find an armor will be welcomed. :t_smile:

34 minutes ago, Traceguy said:

Both of those look pretty obtainable with current pieces in the game.

I find many current pieces for this except I don't find the perfect chest piece for my jedi without a hood or a butt-cape. I don't have this problem with my body hunter, smuggler, agent, trooper. But for the jedi, it's something else.

Also I'm not very happy to get this glitch for example.

image.png.d0b8e9623ede33ba8d4bb38d7488b4e9.png

Ambitious Warrior Armor Set was my first choice for my jedi kinght but it's really disturbing to see this glitch everwhere. I would like they release the same armor but without the hood.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, orichichan said:

I don't have this problem with my body hunter, smuggler, agent, trooper. But for the jedi, it's something else.

With adaptive/legacy/CM/etc items, it shouldn't matter what your origin is.

3 minutes ago, orichichan said:

Also I'm not very happy to get this glitch for example.

image.png.d0b8e9623ede33ba8d4bb38d7488b4e9.png

Ambitious Warrior Armor Set was my first choice for my jedi kinght but it's really disturbing to see this glitch everwhere. I would like they release the same armor but without the hood.

Try the covert energy top

Edited by Traceguy

15 minutes ago, Traceguy said:

Yep but I didn't find the perfect one.

16 minutes ago, Traceguy said:

Try the covert energy top

Tried it and sadly it's just our underwear. :t_frown:

1 hour ago, Traceguy said:

Find the good one: Light Devotee Armor Set

image.jpeg.ce3f1635c6b3c85c83980268e9fd27b6.jpeg

Now I need to find a way to get it. :t_smile:

26 minutes ago, orichichan said:

Find the good one: Light Devotee Armor Set

image.jpeg.ce3f1635c6b3c85c83980268e9fd27b6.jpeg

Now I need to find a way to get it. :t_smile:

At the moment, there's no way to earn the Light Side tokens to buy it from the Light Side vendors on the Fleet.

1 minute ago, SteveTheCynic said:

At the moment, there's no way to earn the Light Side tokens to buy it from the Light Side vendors on the Fleet.

I have 90 Dark Side Tokens. Broadsword should let us change them in Light Side Tokens and vice versa.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Saeten said:

What? 340 max mods. 300 max augment.

Yes. 340 is what I really meant. Put 340 mods on it, and add augments if desired. But at the end of the day, you can just put it in the outfitter. It doesn't have to be used as gear.

Edited by Traceguy

4 hours ago, orichichan said:

Yep but I didn't find the perfect one.

For Aayla, there are some tops in the game like the covert energy as mentioned before. There's also a few inquisitor armor pieces, likely obtainable now through the  "Fitted" armor sets, that also offer what you're looking for. I'd look here: https://swtorista.com/armor/category.php?search=true&style=revealing

For Mara Jade, I'm thinking imperial agent style armor. I'd look firstly at the Remnant Resurrected Agent. Here are some others (some require black dye )

• Red / Blue / Green / Black Efficiency Scanner Armor
  • Enforcer's Eyeguard Armor Set
  • Concealed Bodysuit
  • RV-03 Speedsuit Armor

5 hours ago, orichichan said:

I have 90 Dark Side Tokens. Broadsword should let us change them in Light Side Tokens and vice versa.

No.  They should implement the new version of DvL bosses that they talked about waybackwhen.  The idea was that the new version of the bosses wouldgrant the relevant tokens, and that therefore you could use the vendors more or less as originally intended.  Converting DS tokens into LS tokens seems 137% antithetical to "as originally intended".

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

tbh unclear if the OP is just asking for those specific images to be made into new outfits in the game or if they would like suggestions for what to use, but in case it is the latter, here's my list of the best "meant to be for jedi" or "robey" or "imo jedi looking" outfits that work on twi'leks with no clipping:

• Jedi Knight Revan
  • Headstrong Apprentice (my personal favorite)
  • Frontline Slicer (sometimes forgotten, but is based on Kanan's outfits from Rebels, so a bonafide jedi outfit)
  • Steadfast Master
  • Pragmatic Master
  • Je'daii Warrior (Hood Up Version)
  • Satele Shan
  • Jedi Strategist
  • Master Orr
  • Sa'har Kateen
  • Reclusive Master
  • Humble Hero
  • Moon Pilgrim
  • Armored Messenger
  • Force Apprentice
  • Exiled Padawan
  • Patient Defender
  • Tython Highlander
  • Lucien Draay
  • Classic Preceptor
  • Preceptor
  • Matriarchal
  • Exiled Knight (teeeechnically has a hood but it is so tiny that it does not clip on twi'leks, though might clip on nautolans or togrutas, I didn't test that)

I qualify this list with the admission that most of my jedi just wear whatever, like my main male jedi and main female jedi (who are both twi'leks) wear the Intelligence Agent jacket and Xoxaan shirt respectively as their main outfits lol  but I didn't include those as I know most people would not consider them "jedi" at all.

Edited by cannibithobbal
forgot one
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

No.  They should implement the new version of DvL bosses that they talked about waybackwhen.  The idea was that the new version of the bosses wouldgrant the relevant tokens, and that therefore you could use the vendors more or less as originally intended.  Converting DS tokens into LS tokens seems 137% antithetical to "as originally intended".

I already have all I want from the Dark side vendor. I want to buy items from the Light side vendor now. Let us change our Dark Side Tokens in Light Side Tokens and vice versa should have been possible when the event comes to an end and when we have the money to do it. Pretty simple solution for the people who still have some tokens in their inventory. Mostly when we don't know what to do with them.

It's really frustrating to not be able to buy the items I want when I have enough but not from the "good side". Also I'm done to wait the event comes back to buy the armors and mounts I want mostly when I have enough tokens. No news when it will come back and it's been 8 years now for the event and 3 years for the last news I found. As I said it I don't want to get it back when the servers will close for good.  :t_frown:

https://forums.swtor.com/topic/914684-itemization-in-70/?do=findComment&comment=9651352

1 hour ago, cannibithobbal said:

Xoxaan shirt

Xoxaan was my first choice but it only works for my sith.

2 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:
  • Jedi Knight Revan
  • Headstrong Apprentice (my personal favorite)
  • Frontline Slicer (sometimes forgotten, but is based on Kanan's outfits from Rebels, so a bonafide jedi outfit)
  • Steadfast Master
  • Pragmatic Master
  • Je'daii Warrior (Hood Up Version)
  • Satele Shan
  • Jedi Strategist
  • Master Orr
  • Sa'har Kateen
  • Reclusive Master
  • Humble Hero
  • Moon Pilgrim
  • Armored Messenger
  • Force Apprentice
  • Exiled Padawan
  • Patient Defender
  • Tython Highlander
  • Lucien Draay
  • Classic Preceptor
  • Preceptor
  • Matriarchal
  • Exiled Knight (teeeechnically has a hood but it is so tiny that it does not clip on twi'leks, though might clip on nautolans or togrutas, I didn't test that)

Thanks for the list, I will see this. :t_smile:

Turns out, trying to come up with a color combination for a twi'lek bounty hunter is a nightmare.  I want something that isn't the same color as his skin.  Ultimately I ended up making him yellow.  His armor?

Ri'kan's Helmet

Snowtrooper's Breastplate (black & deep red dye)

Ri'kan's Bracers

Snowtrooper Belt

TD-17A Colossus Leggings

Fitted Trandoshan Laminated Boots

Fitted Duros Laminated Handguards

Vigilante's Rifle MK-2 (best sounding weapon in the game! - this is the red variant)

All unified colors.  As you can see, I also like armor that looks like armor.  No big gaps, no asymmetry.  I hate asymmetry.  Which means it's almost entirely a trooper look.  Fair enough.  I want to use blaster rifles, so I use the commando style.  I have a 340 rifle, so don't @ me about a stupid cannon.  I do have one of those as well and if I do group content, I might pull it out.

I would like to try a metallic dye, especially for the helmet, but I can't afford it yet.

For lekku Jedi, you have your pick.  Not needing a hood means you can wear anything you want.  Battleborn is free, looks very similar to Relnex, but why bother with that stuff when Revered Master is the most beautiful robe in the entire game--It looks amazing in combat.

Aldo1.jpg

• Like 1