Basilisk Prototype Venture PTS Feedback Thread closed

Posted (edited)

It would be nice to know how this venture is supposed to work in detail when using a single toon AND(!!!!) when using multiple toons.

We could then give reasonable feedback. At the moment I can only guess how it is supposed to work and give feedback based on my guess...

In detail:

I completed all training modules on one toon. Since this new venture is a legacy thing and you get 10 data chips/week which allow you to activate bessi, i moved to another toon and tried to continue the venture with the ruhnuk training modules I obtained but this only led to the error message: "Not enough daily missions available to complete training!" which appears to be a bug since I've all dailies available on this toon.

On a further toon I got training modules for Section X, Black Hole and Onderon in addition to the unusable Ruhnuk modules (I have no idea how...). I completed Section X/Black Hole but not Onderon because this area is not accessible due to a bug. Maybe I find a toon on the live servers with which I can easy unlock Onderon on pts.

However, buying training modules at kyramud is not possible albeit I have sufficient currency....

Edited by The_Hightower

On a further toon initially all three Ruhnuk training modules could be activated. After using one and doing the two quests the error message "Not enough daily missions available to complete training!" appeared again when trying to activate the next training module. After abandoning two Ruhnuk quests it could be activated again ... What the heck?

11 hours ago, The_Hightower said:

Lane relocated. There is a new terminal directly at the Ruhnuk spawn which initiates a holocall.

Thanks! I found the terminal, and her new location.