When did they add the Ancient Armaments login track?

24 minutes ago, Saeten said:

fitted weapon pack wk 3 and fitted armor pack wk 4

image.png.a997c701822452b1970d77848ba0d22b.png
image.png.7844e06ffc29fd1f65dac02919dd0b5f.png

sorry, I don't know where you find this page. I'm still showing the normal daily log in rewards.

Edited by Darkestmonty

You have to be on the track and look at the Daily Logins reward window. It is RNG on what track you get put on as you progress from daily log in. Who knows when I will ever finish this one over time because of the RNG.  I could get it 5 times in a row, or once and then never again for 5 months.

12 hours ago, Saeten said:

Oh, this was "buried" in 3/11/2024 patch notes. Wonder if I'll ever finish it. Took me years to finish the others.

Yes, with the RNG build in it'll take years to complete. See my suggestion regarding this... pls bump this to hopefully get some recognition....

Lower the time to get the achievements for new login calendar - Suggestion Box - SWTOR | Forums

22 minutes ago, LaraMoonlock said:

10 completions, assuming an overall even distribution of the now 4 tracks means roughly 160 weeks to complete, or just over 3 years.

See, Broadsword has long term goals for this game :)

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.